Chapter 3

Hero's pov
After a rough night of Jo throwing up and being restless, we decided to lay in bed and cuddle a little longer than we would usually do. I thought Jo finally felt asleep, but i hear her say my name. ' Hero '. I look at her in response. ' How are we gonna tell our family, friends and everybody else about this boy or girl inside me? I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant, i don't want to wait much longer '. I take a few seconds to think before i answer her. ' Well, since we both don't have any assignments for a few weeks, we could visit both of our families after our ultrasound next week, and just tell our friends whenever we can, probably after we told our families. '. She raises her eyebrow and looks at me, confused. ' Didn't you have another Gucci campagne in 2 or 3 weeks? '. I doubt whether to be honest or not on this one, but i decide to tell her the truth. ' Yes, i did. But i called Ramona and told her that i won't be there '. She looks at me even more confused. ' Why did you cancel it Hero? '. It takes a little courage to tell Jo, since she doesn't want me to cancel anything for her, ever, but after a few moments i answer her. ' Because i wanted to be here with you. After we found out you were pregnant, i immediately called them. It was no problem and there will be someone else to do it. Don't worry, okay? '. She sighs, but after a few seconds i feel her smile into my chest. ' You know i never want you to cancel anything for me, but i do appreciate this one, i truly do, thank you Hero. I love you. ' I look at her, with a big smile spread across my face. ' I know, that's why i did it '. I press a kiss on her lips, that turns into Jo straddling me while making out. I'm a little surprised, because Jo hasn't been in the mood at all for the past weeks. I flip her over, gently, and we continue to kiss. My lips travel down her neck while she tries to take my shirt off. I stop kissing her and look her in the eyes. ' Jo, are you sure you want to do this, because i don't want you to feel like you have to do this for me '. She looks at me with a soft smile. ' No, i just, well, it has been a long time and to be honest i have been craving you, but my hormones were craving butter popcorn instead, but i guess we are on the same page now. ' We both laugh and i press my lips against hers again.

Josephines pov
I hear myself moaning as Hero's lips travel down my body. As he reaches my panties and looks up for permission to take them off. I nod and feel his fingers gently pulling my panties down. After he tosses them to the side, he starts kissing my thighs and slowly moves to my clit. He attaches his lips to my most sensitive spot and starts drawing circles with his fingers. He gets rougher and rougher, but it isn't enough. Besides ' just ' kissing we haven't done anything for several weeks and i just need something more. I need him closer than this. ' Hero ' i choke out. ' Yes babe '. I look him deep in the eyes.  ' I need more ' he immediately understand what i'm trying to say and takes his boxers off. ' Jo, promise me, you'll say something if you don't feel comfortable or it hurts, okay? '. I smile at him, thinking about the fact how considerate he is. ' I will, i absolutely will '.

We kiss each other as he thrusts into me. I gasp against his lips. It's been so long, and he absolutely feels amazing. My thoughts get interrupted by Hero thrusting into me again. I wrap my arms around his neck and roll my head back granting Hero access to my neck. It only takes Hero a few more thrust for me to be send over the edge and reach my high. I feel him come seconds after me and he lays down next to me. ' That was great ' i say to him as i press my lips against his. ' I don't think be both knew how much we needed this ' he says after we part for air.

Later that day, Hero and i decided to plan our trip. We're sitting in the kitchen, both searching for flights and hotels that are still available. ' Where do you want to go first, Perth or London? ' Hero says. I take a few moments to think about which place we should go first. ' I think we should visit Perth first i guess, then London, so we're sure we will end our vacation in a good, enjoyable way '. I see Hero look at me with a confused expression. ' My dad wasn't too fond of us being engaged either, and i know your entire family will support us, always ' i say with a hint of sadness. He takes his hand in to mine and looks at me with sad eyes. ' I'll be right next to you, through every step of the way, always, okay? We will figure something out with your dad '. He states the last sentence with a blank face. Hero isn't my dads biggest fan, and i don't blame him at all.

' You guys got what!? ' my dad yells and whispers at the same time after he dropped his fork and knife.
I feel Hero's hand get stiffened.
' They got engaged honey, isn't that awesome! ' my mom squeals, totally over the moon by the news i just told them.
There's a moment of silence between the four of us.
' I wish you would've chosen someone who isn't with you just for his fame and wealth. ' my dad states without any emotion.
Hero fly's up and knock over 2 glasses of wine before he storms off to wherever i'll need to find him after i dealt with my dad.
I feel the tears run down my cheeks as i look at my dad.
' How could you do this? '
' How could i do what, Josephine? Be honest with him and make him face what he is doing? He doesn't love you a bit! '
' He loves me with his entire heart, just as i love him with mine! '.

All of a sudden i feel my hand being squeezed. ' Jo, what's on your mind, why are you so zoned out? ' he laughs. That laugh quickly fades into a concerned face when he sees the tears in my eyes. ' I just wish my dad wouldn't have said that you used me and hurt you in ways i can't even come close to realize, and that he would support us, that's all ' i say. Hero walks over to the other side of our island and pulls me into a hug. ' I don't care about those things your dad said, i just care about you. I stormed out last time and didn't say a word, but i'll tell you right now, i'll say whatever i need in order to protect you, okay? ' i nod into his chest and wipe my tears away. How on earth do i deserve him?

Hero's pov
When i walk into our bathroom, i see Jo facing the mirror sideways, admiring her small but showing bump. I wrap my arms around her waist and place my hands on her bump. ' Did i ever tell you how beautiful you are ' i say while kissing her cheek. ' You sure did, but i don't mind hearing you say that again ' she laughs. She places her hands under mine and softly rubs her bump. ' I wonder if we're gonna have a little boy or girl ' she says with a soft laugh. ' I have a feeling it's gonna be a boy, but i wouldn't mind a little mini Jo at all ' she smiles at what i just said. ' I wouldn't mind a mini me either, but i also think it's gonna be a boy ' Jo replies. I turn Jo around and kneel down in front of her, raise her shirt and replace my hands on her bump. ' Well, it doesn't matter if you are a boy or girl, i will learn you how to place soccer anyway, since your mom doesn't want to play with me, ever ' i joke before placing a few kissing on Jo's bare stomach. I stand up again before placing my lips on Jo's. ' Thank you for everything Jo, i don't know what i would've done without you ' i say after i pull away. She smiles, and keeps smiling. ' What did i do to deserve you? ' she says before we kiss again. ' I love you ' she whispers against my lips. ' I love you too ' i say before i kiss her again.

AUTHORS NOTE
hi guys! thanks for reading!
don't forget to vote and comment your ideas, things to improve or just a reaction to the chapter itself!
i hope you love this chapter just as much as i do, it has a little throwback which will explain new chapters, so stay tuned!
in the next chapter you guys will find out what Hero and Jo are having; a boy or girl?
i'll probably post chapter 4 in about 1 or 2 days, so you don't have to wait that long!
thanks for reading, and stay safe guys!💜