Expect the Unexpected

Beam POV

Khun Forth and I became official. It's been a while since the last time I've entered a relationship because it took me a long time to get over my ex. Finally, after years of being single, my heart beated again for another person...

...Forth.

I don't really use endearments with my partners because I'm one to always slip calling them even in a public place.

T/N: Well, though PH is tolerant in LGBT relations, it is still looked down upon and people tend to be scandalized when they learn about two people of the same gender are in a relationship.

"Love! Don't go home yet okay? I have something for you. 😘" It's a message from Forth. I was on the AM shift that time and was about to leave since it was already 8PM.

"Love???" I replied.

"Yes. Love. Wait for me there at the house and I'll give it something to you."

"Alriigggghhht... LOVE... I'll wait for you. 😁"

*Sigh*

Here we go again with the endearments. Oh well, in the name of love!

In fairness, I patiently waited for him for 3 hours. For whatever unknown reason, I did it despite the fact that I hate waiting on people. My reliever and the maids were wondering why I haven't left yet.

"I have some business with Khun Forth." I lied which they accepted.

While waiting, I fell asleep on the couch after eating dinner. Forth came home around 11PM.

"Love... Love... Wake up." Forth was shaking me gently.

"Shhh... Tone it down. The other might hear you. LOVE..." I answered softly while rubbing my eyes.

"They're all asleep Love. C'mon, let's eat dinner together." He said smiling while showing me the foodpacks in his hand. I knew exactly what those were. It's food from Tolhaus.

"But I already ate... I'm still full." I remarked non-chalantly.
His expression changed to that of a wounded puppy. "I bought this so I can eat with you. What a waste..."

"Awwww! Stop acting cute. Okay! I'll eat again! You know this pout is my weakness! Haha!" I pinched his cheeks.

We went to the dinner table and I prepared the plates and silverware. When he opened his take out, two cold and unappetizing dishes presented themselves. I think it's a destroyed baked mac.

So this is my reward for waiting for 3 hours for him? But as they say, it's the thought that counts. My new boyfriend is so sweet anyway.

To make the long story short, we ate together. He was really eating happily while I was forcing myself to finish the food he bought. But I do admit that I enjoyed because we were together.

"Just spend the night here love." He suggested while I was cleaning up the table.

"Huh? I can't. I don't have any extra clothes. Plus the others might get suspicious and find out about us." I answered unsure.

"What do you call this then?" He raised a pack of new scrubsuits from his bag. He unruffled one and showed it to me while grinning.

My face brightened. I smiled. Yeah, I was really surprised.

He handed it to me and I was so excited likea child that was given a new toy. I fitted it in a flash.

"Wow! It's a perfect fit! And it has my name embroidered on it! You really are sweet love!" I exclaimed in joy.