~2~moving in

➡3 new messages from craCkheadS😚🔪

bub😍: GEMMA

bub😍: gemma...

dix✨: shhh your being too loud

me: lol yes Kouvr

bub😍: your moving in today😌

me: yesssir

dix✨: oh yeah I completely forgot
do want us to help

me: no I'm good

dix✨: good I wasn't gonna help❤

bub😍: me either

me: lol y bother asking

dix: cuz I wanted to sound nice ;)

me: imma go now
See you in a couple hours

bub😍: byeeee

----------------
I put my phone down and went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth. Almost pulled out all my hair while brushing it and I showered.I went back to my room wrapped in a towel. I picked out this outfit:

I had box's all over my room

I had box's all over my room. Well more like four boxs. I had 2 suitcases and a duffel bag filled with clothes. Not much but it'll do. Me and Kouvr have been friends since the 8th grade...I think...I'll have to ask her. When she got into the hype house she invited(forced) me to help her pack. I started to spend more and more time there until yah know corona happened. But I would always be on facetime with her and her friends would always be around. When it was a lot safer I went to the hype house and Thomas asked me if I would like to join when the move to the new house. And who in the hell would say NO. I went downstairs and see my sister Alexis sitting on the counter on her phone.

"Get your stinky ass off the counter" I laugh. She looks at me and rolls her eyes while laughing. She turns off her phone puts it down and jumps down from the counter. She walks over to you and pulls you into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you Gem" she pouts as we pull out of the hug.
"I know " i say giving her a smile. "I'll miss you too Ali" we hug once agian. Then Lexi's boyfriend Kai walks downstairs. SWEETIE! that none of my business 👀. He grabs my suitcases and gives me a smile and walks outside to the car. Lexi takes my duffel bag and a box and goes to the car and I take a box and follow her. I put the box in the back seat next to one of my suitcase. Another box was on top the suitcase and my duffel bag was on the floor of the car. Kai came out with the last two boxes and put them in the back seat. I hugged Lexi got in the car with Kai and went we drove to the hype house.