"Oh, fucking hell, Yejin, I need to fuck you. Now!"

I wanted to be in control of how fast his monster cock entered me, so I sat on his thighs and shoved his shoulders until he was reclined against the back of the couch. Our eyes met as I rose up on my knees and grasped his thick cock, guiding it between my slick folds. My opening split apart and I felt myself stretch almost to the limit to accept his girth, but I didn't stop until he was fully seated and my ass rested against the soft hairs of his thighs. It didn't hurt, I've been so used to it, but it was uncomfortable to be stretched so far, and I waited while I adjusted to his girth.

He let out a long groan with the effort of holding back and that spurred me on to move. He slid off the strap of my nightie, showing my hardened perky nipples begging for touch.

Slowly, I slid up until I could only feel the tip of him, and then I sank back down, enveloping him fully. Soon, I found a rhythm that worked for me, and Bin couldn't help but meet my thrusts beneath me, gripping my ass tightly, pulling my cheeks apart on the upstroke, and pushing them together on the downstroke. I leaned forward to rub my breasts against his chest, and the head of his cock hit my g-spot just right. Making sure I had that angle every time, I bounced on that thick cock of his along with my tits following the rhythm. I picked up the pace unconsciously, moaning wantonly with every pass.

His hands were kneading my bouncing tits, his mouth searching to catch a nipple in our frenzied movement. My breathing was ragged now, I was getting close. He knew it too because, in the next moment, his mouth had caught and was suckling at one of my nipples. One of his hands had moved to the spot we were joined and he rubbed my sensitive nub with his venom- slickened fingertips, making the skin tingle.

"Just, tell me to stop, babe," he breathed.

"No. I want to taste you," I desperately answered between moans.

His lips pulled at my nipple sent me catapulting over the edge. Bin followed me into oblivion as my walls clamped down around him and he howled out his release with ferocity.

I leaned my head against his shoulder as we recovered our senses. Still in this sitting position facing each other, with him inside my wet sex.

He tugged my messy hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek.

"I've been missing this for so long, and now I've given all of me for you, please, take care of my feelings," I slowly said.

My tears were brimming and I was about to cry.

"You have no idea, Yejin, how hard for me to hold my self. Thank you, for giving me the second chance. I won't blow this off. I want you, and only you, baby."

I didn't know about him, but for me, what we just did was lovemaking.

His eyes wandered on my boobs for a bit longer, slowly caressing them, then fixed the strap of my nightie up. Slowly I sat up and he stood up left me in the bed to clean himself in the bathroom.

Bin pulled me on the bed to snuggle under the blanket. He kissed my temple and ran his fingers on my back, caressing it up and down.

"Sleep here with me tonight, would you?"

"I need to go back to my room. You know that I have night rituals before bed."

"Oh, woman. Wait here, I will collect your night lotions, cream, and the other ones."

"Are you sure you know the right pot?"

"Supposed to have the word 'night' written on the label. I can do it. Can' be that difficult. I have paid attention to you since we were sharing the bedroom before the marriage. Try me," he said confidently.