PART 39

Sidharth's head was on shehnaaz's shoulder and his eyes were closed. Shehnaaz hold his shoulders to support him. She was shocked seeing sidharth unconscious. Tears started flowing from her eyes. She looked up and there abhinav was standing holding the broken table lamp which he hitted on sidharth's head. The glass pieces of lamp hurt sidharth's head badly. Abhinav was not able to stand properly as sidharth beated him to no end but still there was a smirk on his lips seeing sidharth unconscious. Looking at the broken lamp shehnaaz got horrified. She slowly slide her hand at the back of his head and she felt her hand got wet. She moved her hand back and her face went pale seeing her hand covered with blood. She was frightened seeing the blood. Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes refusing to stop. Her mouth left a loud sob and she wrapped her arms tightly around sidharth. She hugged him tightly as she feared to loose him. She didn't know how to react, what to do. She kept hugging him more and more tightly. She was shivering with fear...fear of loosing her love, her sidharth.....She spoke with trembling lips..... s..sidha..... sidharth.... sidharth.....please uth jao na....... sidharth.....she was completely messed up....her hairs were messed up...her face was pale covered with tears.......blood stains were there on her gown......she was feeling so helpless at that time.

Before shehnaaz could do something...she felt a pull on her hand.....she looked up and there abhinav was standing trying to pull her away from sidharth. He had no strength in his body and shehnaaz too had no strength. he was trying to pull her away from sidharth with great difficulty but shehnaaz was not letting him do that. she was trying her best to hold sidharth. she didn't want to leave him, not even for a second. With great difficulty, abhinav managed to pull her away from sidharth and made her stand whereas sidharth fell on the floor after loosing the support of shehnaaz's shoulder. Shehnaaz was looking at sidharth. She was crying badly and was continuously speaking in her shivering voice.... sidharth...please get up.... sidharth utth jayiye na....please......she couldn't see him like that lying there looking lifeless...not at all....he was her sidharth...her life......how could she see him like that.....tears refused to stop flowing from her eyes.....her eyes were swollen badly because of continuous crying but tears were not ready to stop.

Abhinav was looking at her with so much anger. He had seen them kissing and that scene made his blood boil. He with so much difficulty composed himself and attacked sidharth for touching shehnaaz, for kissing her. He couldn't digest the scene and now it was shehnaaz's turn to face his anger. He was equally angry on her. How dare she let him kiss her and how dare she kissed him back. He was hell angry on her and now he wanted to punish her. He wanted to remind her that she was his, only his. He was pulling her harshly with himself whereas she refused to take even one step and he was pulling her mercilessly. she was crying and was continuously looking at sidharth and was shouting his name continuously but he couldn't hear her....that hit made him loose his senses.

Abhinav harshly pushed her on the bed and howered over her. She was scared like never before. She felt like she would die any moment. That jerk...that bloody jerk was on her and she never felt so disgusted in her whole life which she felt at that moment. She tried to push him with her hands but he pinned her both hands above her head and came dangerously close to her face making her screaming at the top of her lungs....she screamed for help and tried to free her hands but his grip was too tight to get out of it. Abhinav spoke in a dangerous voice making her more scared...

ak- tumhari himmat kaise hui use kiss karne ki....maine kaha tha na....kha tha na k tum sirf meri ho.....lekin tumhe samjh nhi aaya...lekin ab m tumhe achhe se samjhaunga........aaj tumhe apna bna kar rhunga m.....

listening him...shehnaaz got more frightened....no.....she couldn't let that happen....she had to do something to save herself from that bloody jerk....she need to save her sidharth too.....she couldn't become weak at that moment......

Abhinav bent more down to kiss her.....she turned her face to another side.....and tried hard to free her hands from his grip but couldn't do that.... suddenly she looked at door and screamed loudly police......hearing the name of police....abhinav immediately got up and looked at the door but there was no one. he again turned back to see shehnaaz but she was not there. he was about to got up from the bed when suddenly from behind shehnaaz hold his neck and banged his already injured head with the head rest of the bed. A loud wince escaped from his mouth with the pain which he felt in his head...she was so angry at that moment..her eyes were red with anger......how dare he tried to touch her...how dare he hurt her sidharth...she couldn't leave him easily....not at all......before he could adjust with the pain, she again banged his head with the bed with much force and just ran towards sidharth leaving abhinav behind in pain......she set near sidharth and kept his head in her lap.....the pieces of the light lamp caused him wounds on his head. She was crying and was continuously trying to wake him.....

sana- sidharth please uth jayiye naa.....aap ko kuchh nhi ho skta.... please uthiye na sidharth.....she was continuously patting his cheeks. she hold his one hand and started rubbing his hand to wake him when abhinav gripped her hair in his hands harshly.....she felt immense pain in her hairs and a loud scream left her mouth. abhinav was pulling her from her hairs to take her away from him.....she was crying and holding sidharth's hand tightly whereas abhinav was pulling her backwards.......she didn't left sidharth's hand and spoke in a loud voice......

sana- sidhaarth get up.....uthiye sidharth..... sidharth please......but he didn't move a little....

sana again spoke with tears rolling down her eyes- sidhaaarth mujhe zroorat hai aapki.....aapki shehnaaz ko zroorat hai aapki sidhaaarth...........and the next moment she felt his grip on her hand with which she was holding his hand...... her zroorat word reached his heart....his heart beated fast as his shehnaaz needed him....his shehnaaz was in danger...she was calling him.....he was still unconscious but he hold her hand tightly as his was coming into senses slowly. seeing his grip on her hand made shehnaaz smile amidst the tears. she knew her sidharth would never let anything happen to her...he would protect her always.....she knew he would get up.....he would get up for her.....so she again spoke loudly to help him to gain consciousness.....

sana- sidharth..... sidharth.....get up.....i need you sidharth...please get up........she closed her eyes for a moment and spoke again opening her eyes- I Love You Sidharth........

Abhinav again tried to pull her towards himself holding her hair tightly when he felt a hard grip on his hand......he looked at the grip and then his eyes moved to horrific sight of his life.... sidharth was standing in front of him holding his hand with which he was holding shehnaaz's hair and looking at him with deadly eyes...... sidharth's anger was making him scared to death.... sidharth's eyes were red, jaw clenched, veins of his neck pooping out, deadly grip of his hand on abhinav's hand was enough to make him realise that it was his end. there was no way for him to escape..... sidharth's grip made him release his grip on her hairs. he looked at sidharth horrified and the next moment sidharth gave a tight punch in his stomach holding his shirt collar with one hand. one more punch....one more punch and blood started oozing out of his mouth.....

Sidharth's anger made him forget that who was he......he was beating him continuously like a mad animal..... shehnaaz didn't know what yo do.....she suddenly started feeling so restless......she knew something bad was going to happen...she immediately ran towards sidharth and tried to stop him but sidharth was nit in his senses.....he wanted to kill him....his nerves were. not calming down even after beating him so much.....he needed to give him much more pain for hurting his shehnaaz so bad.....he was so restless...he had to kill that bastard... suddenly he stopped beating him and started searching something... shehnaaz was looking at him confusingly but was trying to stop him....her heart was beating fast.....she knew something bad was sure to gonna happen today......there were glass pieces of that light lamp on the floor....... sidharth took a sharp piece and went towards abhinav..... shehnaaz looked at him horrified...she knew what was he going to do.....no..no...she couldn't let that happen......she ran towards him shouting his name...... sidharth.......and the next moment she just get froze on her place..........

Hii guys.......pehle to i don't know maine iss chapter m kya likha hai...bss likh diya.....abhi mujhe btaana zroor kaisa hai.....aaj m thodi disturb thi to pta. i kya likh diya...ab meko bta dena please k kaisa hai and yeah i didn't read it so ignore the mistakes......

God Bless You All...🙏🙏

The Souls blessed by God to be TOGETHER (Sidnaaz)☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें