PART 57

Shehnaaz woke up quite early the next day. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them only to see her life lying beside her wrapping her petite body in his strong arms. She couldn't ask God for anything much. Her everything was there with her. She felt herself the most blessed girl in the entire world to have sidharth in her life. She couldn't imagine her life without him. Caressing his cheek with her thumb she pressed her lips on his forehead and quietly came out of his grip which was quite difficult but she somehow managed.

It was just 5 in the morning. Taking her clothes she went towards washroom and came out getting all ready. Sidharth was still asleep so she took a shawl from her wardrobe and climbed on the bed. Sitting beside him she covered her head and joining hands and closing her eyes she started the path of Japji Sahid and then did ardaas to waheguru g for the person for whom she did path. She prayed for sidharth also, for his happiness and soon made her way outside.

Moving inside the kitchen, she made tea for both of them and again made her way towards the bedroom. Seeing him still asleep she kept the tray on the side table and thought to wake him up as today they had so much to do about which he had no idea. She went towards sidharth's side and sitting beside him she kept her soft palm on his cheek and rubbing her thumb on his cheek she spoke softly...

sidharth wake up...aaj hume bhut se kaam krne hain...uth jao sidharth said shehnaaz caressing his face. Feeling her touch even in sleep sidharth held her hand and turning towards her he kept it under his face and again slept peacefully. A beautiful smile came on her face seeing him behaving like a baby in sleep. She couldn't help and leaning on him she pressed her lips on his earlobe making her tight his grip on her hand. She messaged his hair and again spoke...

sidharth bhut late ho gya hai....uth jao na jldi.....said shehnaaz trying to remove her hand which was under his face and that woke him up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his life sitting beside him looking at him with love in her beautiful eyes. Soon he realised her hand which he was holding and placed a soft kiss on her palm making her smile. But still he was lying lazily covered in the blanket as it was cold outside. Seeing him not getting up she again spoke...

Sidharth please jldi se uth jao...hume kahin jana hai aaj... listening her sidharth instantly got up and set on the bed still holding her hand and spoke quickly...

shehnaaz kya hai baby...ek to tum mujhe kuchh batati nhi ho....kal bhi mujhe kuchh nhi bataya and now also kahan jana hai baby aaj.... atleast tell me baby... asked sidharth as now the suspense was killing him. He couldn't keep quiet now. He wanted to know everything.

Seeing him making annoying faces she couldn't help but smile at this big baby sitting infront of her. She just moved closer to him and kept her face on his chest and that was enough for sidharth to keep all the questions aside and just do whatever she wanted. Wrapping one arm around her waist, he kissed her hair and both stayed there for some more moments. Listening his soothing heart beats she felt sukoon like always and keeping her close to himself in his arms he got his sukoon. Kissing his chest she got up as she didn't want them to get late. That's when sidharth noticed her. She was looking adorable in red and black.

 She was looking adorable in red and black