♛Chptr. 22 || ☆☆I'm The Powder, You're The Fuse; Just Add Some Friction ☆☆♛

Start from the beginning

Jungkook smiled as he stared at Jimin's tired out state, beads of sweat now adorning Jimin's forehead. He tucks a hair out of Jimin's temple and tucks it behind Jimin's ear before he was cupping the side of Jimin's face now earning Jimin's eyes on him.

They were at the very end corner of the library so they have all the time to calm down from their intense orgasm. Not really their orgasm but Jimin's but Jungkook doesn't really care as long as he could have his amusement at seeing Jimin looking so fucked out by him. 

It was the same library section where Jimin confronted Jungkook before, the one where no one really visits but Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok so really, there was no harm. Unless Taehyung and Hoseok suddenly decided that it was a good time to visit that section, that is.

Jungkook leans closer and suddenly, he was planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead. It might've looked sweet if only they both didn't agree that they were just indulging in each other because they have nothing else to do with theirs dicks. And tongues, apparently.

When Jungkook pulled back with a small smile, his hand still caressing Jimin's cheek as his other hand stays placed on Jimin's waist, he gives Jimin his usual playful gaze.

"I'll see you later," Jungkook whispers against Jimin's lips before he was already stepping back and withrawing his hands all at once.

But even before he could go far, Jimin tugs on his dress shirt to pull him back and kiss him on the lips one more time. It didn't last for more than three seconds but Jungkook sort of wished Jimin didn't hold back just because he has another class to teach in about ten minutes.

"Missed my lips already, I see." Jungkook teased with a flirty grin displayed on his lips but Jimin was pushing his chest back and glaring at him although that looked nowhere near intimidating.

Jimin scoffs and rolled his eyes, "So damn cocky. Just go already, will ya?" He shoves Jungkook's chest away. And even though he intends his voice to sound like a bite, it didn't really had that certain effect like he was intending to.

Jungkook only chuckles softly, stealing another chaste kiss from Jimin's lips which made the shorter flinch in surprise before Jungkook was stepping out of that corner and leaving Jimin. 

Jimin shouldn't be smiling, really. Since it's just a casual thing that he should already be used in doing with Jungkook for the past two weeks.

But he is smiling like an idiot.

☔️⛈☔️⛈☔️⛈

"You did WHAT?!" Taehyung gasped in shock, Hoseok giving Jimin the same scandalous look.

"Tae, could you not overreact--"

"Me? Overreacting? Park Jimin, you just told us that you've been banging Mr. J--" Jimin was fast to step closer towards Taehyung's space to slap a hand right on Taehyung's stupid mouth. He frantically looks around to scan the hallways of the library but thank God there was currently no one lingering around but the three of them.

Jimin was already expecting this kind of reaction from his two best friends. And that was exactly why he didn't want to tell them about what's been 'going south' with a particular Mr. Jeon. But oh, what a coincidence. 

Taehyung and Hoseok just happened to be in the library at their usual table and they were only a mere three seconds late to have the V.I.P. seat for what just transpired in that library corner. 

The two did not exactly caught them doing the you-know-what per se, but they surely saw Jungkook walking away from that corner, even bowing politely towards their professor at such an unexpected time.