♛Chptr. 16 || ☆☆How Many Nights Do I Have to Stay Up; To See You, To Meet You☆☆♛

Okay, I'm letting you scold me 😎
I've been watching BTS DVD's for a week straight now and got pre-occupied and lazy but I won't apologize 😝😝😂😂😂 

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [BTS - Spring Day]
1:33 ────o─────── -4:46
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [BTS - Spring Day]1:33 ────o─────── -4:46⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆How Many Nights Do I Have to Stay Up; To See You, To Meet You☆☆

"Jimin-ah~"

"Jiminie~"

"Hmm. . . I wonder where he went. . . Did my baby possibly got abducted by aliens?" The soft voice of the woman was heard gasping in exaggeration, somehow in a playful tone. 

"Oh no, just what will I do now without my baby?" The voice continued, her voice feigning sadness and suddenly, there were soft giggles heard from under the coffee table and she smiled knowingly.

"Got you!" She pulled her baby up from under the table securely in her arms, starting a tickle fight with her five-year-old son as the kid thrashed his tiny figure around whilst laughing heartily.

"No mom! S-Stop, please! No more tickles!" He laughed and shrieked in happiness, his mom continuing to tickle him playfully.

When she stopped, her baby was still laughing against her hold, smiling with his eye smile whilst staring fondly at her as if she's the most beautiful person he had ever seen. And she is. That's how much Jimin cherishes her.

"I love you, mommy!" He kissed both her cheeks, raining kisses all over her face that made her giggle because of his cuteness. He only stopped when his mother hugged him tightly and pulled away only to take her turn into kissing his face that made him burst in fits of another wave of giggles.

"I love you too, baby. Mommy will always love you so remember that, okay?" She smiled her brightest smile at him and he nodded in response, wrapping his tiny arms around her neck.

"I will always love you too, mommy." 

"--min, Jimin!"