♛Chptr. 22 || ☆☆I'm The Powder, You're The Fuse; Just Add Some Friction ☆☆♛

Start from the beginning

They already did it at the kitchen counter, in the piano room, and even in the hallways that separates their bedrooms. The dining table was no exception and Jimin learned that Jungkook must've been an exhibitionist since just two nights ago, Jungkook was fucking him hard on the stairs. On the fucking stairs, you got that right.

Jimin didn't know how they did it but all he could remember was how fucking turned on he was when Jungkook flipped him in half whilst he was holding onto the stair's railing just so he wouldn't fall as Jungkook ravished his inside from the back. He was bent on the railing, holding on for dear life as his hoarse voice and loud moans echoed throughout the whole floor so he could add that to why that stair-fucking was so far the best sex he experienced with Jungkook.

But that might be debatable now.

Well, since right at this certain moment they might've been. . . coughs, currently doing it in school. 

In the library to be specific but oh well, no one needs to know. Because truth be told, they will be fucked if someone did know.

"Ahh. . . F-Fuck, yeah--Ugh! R-Right the--" Jimin silently choked and inhaled a sharp gasp of air as he tiptoed and rolled his eyes at the back of his head, his back arching towards the uncomfortable wooden shelve that was hurting his back but he couldn't even whine about that. Because right now he was busier whining about something far different from his aching back.

"Oh God, fuck. . . AaH--K-Keep going," Jimin was terribly lost at the moment, his head falling back as his hands grasped tightly on Jungkook's curled hair. His trembling right leg was hooked over Jungkook's hard shoulder as his other leg was almost giving up to support him.

It was hard to even stand and keep his trembling voice as silent as he can especially when Jungkook's tongue was currently tracing patterns on his rim.

Jimin tugs tighter on Jungkook's hair and before another moan escapes his lips again, he decided to bite his lower lip and spare Jungkook a glance with his hooded eyes. Wrong move though since fucking Jeon Jungkook was already staring up at him with those doe eyes that looked nowhere near pure and innocent. 

Jimin would even bet everything he has and swear that even though Jungkook's lips was on his ass, the latter was still grinning behind it.

With Jimin's labored breathing and the expression he was having, Jungkook couldn't help but feel a surge of pride swelling inside him knowing that he was the reason why Jimin looked so wrecked like how he wanted him. So he darted out his tongue only to pull back next and hears a whine of protest from Jimin. 

But even before Jimin could say anything to Jungkook, the latter was already bringing his lips back to where it was placed previously as he starts sucking Jimin's rim to start eating it out.

"Oh-fuck! D-Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," Jimin wasn't so sure how long he could stay moaning in silent whispers. God, he wanted to scream profanities so loud everyone in the library could hear him and he wouldn't even care. 

Jungkook keeps on sucking and licking Jimin's hole whilst holding Jimin's leg and opening his ass cheeks. All Jimin could do was bite onto his lower lip and shut his eyes as his head falls back. When Jimin could finally feel that he was so close in reaching his orgasm, he frees his hand from Jungkook's hair only to start pumping his aching and neglected cock. 

Just a few pumps and Jungkook's tongue thrusts later and Jimin was already spilling his cum on his hand as his body starts to tremble against Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook keeps kissing the rim a few more times, making sure that Jimin was left satisfied before he stands to help Jimin tuck his jeans back up. He reached for the box of tissues they both kept at the very right end of the shelf and grabbed a few to wipe Jimin's hands clean, throwing the dirtied tissues at the trash bin there before he faces Jimin who was still running out of breath.