Its ok

November POV

I got up and I went into the boy's room.

"It's time to get up" I said tapping Kameron. Kameron got up and Kaleb was the only one I having trouble get up.

"Kaleb if you don't get up then your getting a beating" I said and he jumped right up.

"That's what I through" I said laughing. I walked down stairs and I fixed the boy's fruit bars and bacon.

"Come on, it's time to go" I yelled. The boys came running down the stairs and I handed them there bags.

I dropped the boy's off a school and then I went straight home because I got a doctors appointment. I went upstairs and I got on my black ripped jeans, my shirt that said FLAWLESS in gold letters and then I put on my gold and black shoes. I put my hair into two braids.

I went down stairs and saw Ace waiting for me.

"Come on beautiful, let's go" Ace said. I blushed and of course I tried to hide it but Ace saw it.

"Aw! Is my November blushing" Ace said and that only mad it worst.

"I hate you" I said

"Baby you know you like all of this" Ace said and I laughed.

We were in the back room and Ace was trying to act funny.

"Your not funny" I said

"You know I'm funny" Ace said and I rolled my eyes. Doctor J walked in and I was happy.

"Well it looks like someone is happy" Doc said and I laughed. I laid down, I lifted up my shirt. Doctor J put on the jell or whatever it was and she moved the thing around it.

"She looks great" Doc J and I nodded my head.

We we're suppose to be on our way to the house when I noticed we were not going home.

"We're are we going" I asked

"To get something to eat" Ace said. I had a feeling that I needed to go home now.

"Baby, let's just go home now" I said

"Are you sure" Ace asked

"Yup" I said.

When we pulled up in the driveway then I saw Chad sitting on our porch with his head down. I got out the car and I walked over to him.

"Are you ok" I asked and he shook his head

"What happen" I asked. Chad looked at me and I saw he had bruises on his face.

"Omg! Let's get you all cleaned up" I said. We went into the house and I got my first A kit.

After I cleaned up Chad's bruises then I started crying.

"I didn't mean to make you cry" Chad said

"It's not your fault" I said. I cuddled up with Chad. Ace walked in and saw me about to go to sleep.

"Baby come and get in bed" Ace said

"But what about Chad" I said

"Baby I got him, you just go to sleep" Ace said

"Don't forget to pick up the boy's" I said. I went upstairs and fell asleep thinking about who would do that to that innocent kid but I have to remember that people are just rude these days.

How was the chapter!?

Novembers 6 months pregnant!

Who do you think did that to Chad?