To much work!!

Jaclyn POV

I woke up and saw people in my room moving stuff. I was about to tell them off but Mackay walked in.

"Bout time you woke up" he said

"I'm sorry" I said

"Baby girl you ain't got to say sorry" he said

"What time is it" I asked

"1:30" Mackay answered

"Wow" I said with big eyes. I can't believe I slept that long.

November POV

I was about to go for ran when I saw Jaclyn was moving. I busted out laughing because that hoe just mad because I beat that tail. I walked to her house and saw Ramello outside playing.

"Hey Mello" I said and he looked at me strange

"What" I asked

"My mom told me not to talk to hoe's" he said and then he went back playing. I thought you disresp- wait! That dudes body is calling my name.

"Ay! Can I help you" he asked

"Yeah you can help by taking off that shirt" I mumbled " No just here to talk to Ja-"

"Who you talking to ba-" she said coming out the house but when she saw my face she looked pissed off.

"What do you want" Jaclyn asked crossing her arms

"I see you moving and you got a new man" I said licking my lips at he dude and she laughed.

"He don't want a thirsty hoe" she said. She don't know what he like, he may like all this.

Jaclyn POV

Man this girl better be lucky my son outside or I would have been dragging her back to her fiancées house right now but I can't give these basic chicks my time.

"Bye November have a great day" I said smiling at her. She started going off and we walked back in the house but I made sure I said have a blessed day.

"Who ready to leave" I said

"Me" Ramello yelled. I went all through the house and made sure we did not forget anything.

"You got everything" Mackay asked

"Yeah" I said " I had so many memories here"

"But we about start some great memories at our crib and the first great memory we going to make is the sound proof walls" he said and I laughed.

"You something else" I said. We walked back downstairs and saw Ramello waiting on us.

"About time" Mello said

"Boy hush" I said

***

We finished packing up our stuff in Mackay house and I fell on to the bed.

"Packing is to much" I sighed

"But it's all worth it" Mackay said

"Got that right" I said. I climbed into the bed, I felt like I was floating on a cloud and I went into a deep slumber.

How was chapter?

They moved into Mackay's house!

November tripping!

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!!