I'm due any minute

Jaclyn POV

7 months later

I am 9 months pregnant and I'm due any minute. I'm having twin girls and I am so excited.

I was sitting on the bed and Ramello was rubbing my feet. He wasn't doing it as good as Mackay does it.

"You suck, now go get my phone" I said. Ramello went and got my phone. I called Mackay so I could yell at him for not being here.

"Yo" Mackay said

"Don't you yo at me and where you at" I asked

"I'm finishing business" he said

"You better hurry up" I said

"Ok" he said. I hung up and I yelled back for Ramello.

"Yes" he asked

"Go get me a bucket of ice" I told Ramello.

I was laying here waiting for Ramello to come upstairs. I heard the front open and I rolled my eyes. Mackay walked in the bedroom and started rubbing my feet. As much as I wanted to tell Mackay off, for not being here when my feet started hurting then I just hushed my mouth and let him rub my feet.

"I got to go out of town for a few" Mackay said

"That means that you'll miss the birth of the babies" I explained

"I won't" he said

"I'm due any second" I explained. Mackay got up and started packing his stuff.

"So tell me why you got to go out of town" I asked crossing my arms

"I got some business to handle" he said. I started crying and Mackay wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you" he said. I shook my head on his shoulder.

"You don't love me" I said

"I do love you and I always will" he said. He un- wrapped his arms around me and he grabbed his bags. I sat on the bed and I started crying. A few minutes later then I heard the front door shut and that's when I broke down.

I was laying there in the bed and I felt Ramello rub my huge belly.

"I love you mommy" Mello said

"I love you too Mello" I said

"Is Mackay coming back" he asked

"Yes" I said. Deep, deep down in my heart I know he is not coming back but I have to be strong for Ramello.

"Are you hungry" I asked Ramello

"Pawpaw, already called and said he is bringing pizza" Mello said. I heard the door bell ring and Ramello got up, to go get the door. Ramello and my daddy walked in my room. My dad sat the pizza's on the bed and I sat up.

After we all got finished eating then my dad told Ramello to go play.

"What's wrong" My dad asked

"Mackay left" I said

"Why, your due any minute" he asked

"He so called to 'handle business'" I said

"You want me to stay with you" my dad asked

"Yes" I said. I really need my daddy to hold me.

My daddy and me were in the bed laying down. I really missed my daddy I thought. I fell asleep in my daddy's arm, for the first time in a while.

**

I rolled over and I saw it was 5 o'clock in the morning. I was having really bad contractions. I got up, I went to the bathroom because I felt like I had to pee. I yelled out in pain and my dad came running in the bathroom.

"Daddy" I yelled

"Breathe baby girl" he said

"That don't work" I yelled. My dad helped me off the toilet and we walked downstairs. My daddy ran back up the stairs to get Ramello and I tried that breathing crap.

We pulled up to hospital and my daddy helped me out the car. A nurse came out the building running with a wheelchair. I sat down and the nurse pushed me, into the building.

***

A few hours later

I was holding my baby girl Nina Bailey Price, while my mom was holding Nora Rose Price. I thought the old Jaclyn backs and I hope y'all ready for what's in store.

How was chapter?

The old Jaclyn's back!

Mackay left!

There are now two little Jaclyn's!

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!