|T W E N T Y F I V E|

A/U p.o.v

Y/n and BM had just gotten back to the house after their walk. They had talked a lot, but y/n could feel the tension from BM.

She is aware he was hurt by her rejection to him, but she knows very well he needs someone better than her. "I'm going to head to bed." BM says before leaving to his room.

Y/n on the other hand goes to the office and checks up on things. When going through her computer she can't find the files from earlier. The USB is missing aswell.

That USB held all the shipments of new devices for upcoming events. Cursing to herself mentally and outloud, she searched frantically for the USB.

"No, no, NO!" Getting frustrated by finding nothing she runs out of her office and goes to the security guard. "Jongsuk! Did anyone go into my office while I was out?" He stops in his tracks and faces her. "No, Miss. I only saw Jiwoo go in for papers, nothing else." He says.

Y/n doesn't want to assume she took it. Jiwoo is the only one allowed in the office while y/n is out. She would never take the USB.

Jiwoo has been like a sister to y/n. The girl would never take anything without asking. "Jongsuk, I need you to have your eyes open for the gray port, please." He smiles and nods, now keeping a look out.

Walking away with a sigh, she goes upstairs and opens her room door, not even noticing the man standing with his hands in the pockets of his black pants.

Y/n had grabbed her phone off her night stand to check any notifications she had gotten through the day.

Not much going on today it seems. Not like she has many people anymore. The pit in her heart covers itself from breaking open again to hurt her.

Missing them every day and knowing they are never going to come back brings a frown to her face.

Now is not the time for tears.

Not now.

"What's with the frown, dear?" The sudden words had y/n's head looking up quickly to the voice. "What are you doing here?" To be honest she did not want to see him right now.

She felt to ashamed in herself for admitting her feelings for once. They my have not been in depth but she knows how she feels about him.

Its silly.

All y/n does is act strong when she just wants to cuddle with a person. To feel a warm feeling by her. To even receive little forehead kisses when watching a movie together.

Yet Jungkook is not like that. He doesn't do sappy lovey things. Or at least to her knowledge. Just by reading him he doesn't like it.

He would rather go and do business with his significant other. It just depends on who that person is.

Y/n has felt broken since she was sixteen. Never had a normal life to go and live. From early years people were ripped away and replaced unknowingly.

Still yet a part of that was filled with Jeon Jungkook, and she has no clue why. He is not a nice person. She wants love and affection, not just sex.

Jungkook doesn't even stay after it. He doesn't even ask how she feels. It's small and dumb, but it would feel some what nice to just hear it.

She sighs from the thought of today and looks at him. "I want to know why you're here." She told him with a calm voice. "Do I need a reason to see you?" Taking a step forward to Y/n, Jungkook furrows his eyebrows.

"Why do you seem upset? What's the matter?" He words come genuine yet curious.

The problem is Y/n loves a man. A man that makes no sence to love.

She looks at Jungkook with the softest look she could have ever given and she says while taking in a breath and exhaling with a sighs. "I just want someone to hug now then. I know I sound absurd but, it's the truth." Her first confession was difficult but it came out.

Jungkook opens his arms for her. "Jungkook, I know you don't want t-" he shakes his head and cuts her words short. "No, come here. I will give you hugs." A smile forms on his lips that she has never seen.

Y/n moves to him and hugs his waist. A feeling a a weight being lifted off appears and she breathes out. Jungkook had wrapped an arm around her back and the other petting her hair.

It's like a whole different person had entered his body and turned him soft, because he would never do this.

Maybe Y/n had flipped a switch in him.

She only had said one little thing but Jungkook took it to consideration and gave her what she wanted, needed.

The two stayed like this for a long moment. Her head rested on his chest, taking in his lovely sent and array of life. "I don't like seeing you so uneasy. What can I do to make it better?" She could break by the caring sound in his voice.

"I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do." Y/n telles him. She doesn't want to make him stay here if this is not what he came for. "I don't mind right now. I just wanted to see you." He says.

Earlier this day Jungkook had been thinking about things. Mostly y/n and what she said. It's not a joke to him, feelings can't be played with in his mind.

If she loves him he needs to hear more than just an 'I love you.' Otherwise it means nothing to him.

He knows his feelings but doesn't give in just yet.

He won't tell y/n his emotions till he knows how she feels truly.

If it comes down to him having to confront his emotions first then he will do so.

Jungkook wouldn't say he loved her though.

He would put it in feelings of great affection and attachment. For God sake, he stalked her for four years. Yet to him what he did was not love.

Only an Obsession.

A primal desire to be close without strings attached.

In the end he knows he will either break her heart, or have his broken.

Jungkook knows where they will end.

Two Gang leaders who are supposed to despise eachother but instead they end up always by one another.

One man will take this 'happiness' and crush it.

Take one out and leave the other to suffer.

That's how it always ends.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

This Chapter was a bit rushed and I am so very sorry for that. . .

I know some things are just a mess and I'm trying to fix it.

○ ○ ○