| F O U R T E E N|

Your heart aches. You lost three people so dear to you and you have no one now. Somin and Jiwoo have told you to stop holding in the tears and pain.

You don't listen. If you cry, you won't stop.

There you stand under an umbrella in the rain while you look at three graves by one another.

"Goodbye."

•••

You press your fingers to you temples annoyed. All week your men have questioned your stability from the events. "Leave! Go away!" You yell and the man runs out.

You shut your laptop and sit back in your chair. You look to the letter on your desk. It's your mothers suicide note. You haven't opened it yet. A rough sigh leave your lips before you pick it up and open it.

°°°

Dear, Y/n

      I know you have many questions for me. Why did I do this? Why did I leave you? Why?

       The truth is I haven't been the same for months. I never told you because I didnt want you looking over me. You do so much to keep me safe. You gave up your dream to keep me safe. I feel guilty.

      I'm am, or was your mother. I should have been the one keeping you safe. Giving you shelter from bad men. Doing whatever it took to keep you safe.

      Please know that now I'm watching over you and I will always be besides you. I wish the best for your life even if it's without me. I'm here now with Jieun and Sayeon.

I love you dearly, goodbye.

°°°

Your hands clench the note our of guilt. If you wouldn't have been so persistent on keeping your mother safe she may still be here.

You fold the note up and put in your desk. A knock comes through the door. "Y/n? Its Somin and Jiwoo." The voice says. "Come in." The two of them step in the office and you force a smile.

"What's up?" You ask. "We want to take you out. To clear your mind." They say. "Clear my mind?" You question. They both nod and smile. You look at the work on your desk and sigh.

"Screw it, let's go." You grab your coat off of your chair and they smile happily. "Yes!" Jiwoo cheered. You throw your coat on and say, "Why don't BM and Jseph come?" The nod yes.

"More the better! BM Jseph!" Jiwoo yells for them. They come downstairs and look at you three. "We're all taking Y/n to a bar, let's go." They smile in relief. "Finally."

"I know where to go." You say and leave the house with them. You're going to the club where you work. Not only is it the best in the city or Seoul but you also want to get to Jungkook.

•••

Somin made a joke to BM and now he is butt hurt. "Its true! You have bigger titties than me!" He took it as a insult that he was fat. "Yah! BM, You're a rock. The only fat on you is. . .well, Nevermind. There is non." Jseph says and pats his shoulders.

"Stop being stupid, we are here." Everyone gets out and you all enter the club. Right off the bat you all go to the bar. Working it is one of the strippers. "Y/n! Thank God you're here! You were suppose to be here 30 minutes ago! Boss wants you." She hurried out.

"Wait, doesn't Jungkook own this club? Why would he want you?" Jseph asked and Jiwoo smirks and grabs a shot and drinks it while winking to you. "Mr.Jeon has a thing for her." Jiwoo spat out.

"What?!" BM shouts out of disbelief. "Calm yourself. Jiwoo, be quiet. I will be back." You say and leave them. Jiwoo speaks while you walk past her. "You will be back next morning~"

You roll your eyes and walk to were he always is. You open the door and see him. "How is my girl doing?" He says. "Why did you do it? What could have Jieun possibly know?" Your voice comes out angry towards him.

"Watch your tone with me." Cold and empty words leave him. "You ordered a man to end the life of my bestfriend! I could give a damn how I speak to you!" He raises an eyebrow and walks to you.

You both look eachother in the eyes. The stare of a battle for answers. He puts his hand under your chin and smiles. "If I didn't kill her, she would have leaked all my lifes work." He says.

You shove his hand away. "She was innocent." He pokes his cheek with his tongue. "You're not going to let this go." You shake your head. "Why would I?" He takes a step to you and pulls you by your waist to him.

His lips linger by your ear and he whispers, "Because now you have no one to care for. To hold you down." He talks of your one weakness that no longer exists.

Your hands make their way to his chest. "That doesn't change the fact that I forgive you." His face is close to yours. "You're lying. You know you'll forgive me. You can't hold anything on me." He leans in even closer, his lips are practically brushing on yours.

"I know you new weakness." His eyes look down to your lips. "What is it then? Tell me." You asked him. "I've been keeping my eyes on you for a long time. Recently I've noticed you go to the Grave yard a lot now."

He takes a step back. "Your mother is gone with you two closest friends. You don't want to get attached like you did with them."

Your hands go on your hips. "But you've gotten attached to someone." Your head tilts and you speak to him, "Who then?" His eyes take you in and his words are cocky. "Me."

You chuckle and look past him. "I'm right." He says. "I was making a little guess at that." You look to him. What makes you think, I would care for a man like you?"

He smiles, "You care enough to sleep with me twice. To even give away your innocents to me." You think of your next words. "Why don't you come with me?"

"I'm not having sex with you." He rolls his eyes. "Do you think I only like your body? Just come with me, now." He spoke out roughly.

"Maybe another day. I have things to do. Bye, now." You say and leave the room. Before you leave you hear his signature chuckle.

"I don't have time for this." You mumble out. No matter how much you love playing with Jungkook, you have new enemy's for no reason. You have to handle them.

You make your way back to the others you see Somin and Jiwoo on the dance floor. You make your way to them and they smile widely and oull you with them. "Let's have fun!" Somin hands you a shot and you gladly take it.

"Where's the others?" You ask. "They both got drunk pretty fast. As of now they are at a restaurant grilling meat." Somin says. "Of course they are."

You three dance for a long time and drink a little more.

°°°

"I gotta go the the bathroom." You say and they nod. You walk there and wait in line. Girls are very drunk and tired. You pull you phone out to check the time.

A pinch on your neck makes you hiss. "What the. . ." You pull out a dark and turn around you go to pull out your gun but your body goes limp and your eyes shut.

A man in all back drags you away.