n i n e t e e n

Chapter Nineteen; Niall's P.O.V

"This is for you my love," Zayn hands me a gorgeous red rose. I blush smiling as he went to go pay for it. I turned around looking at my surroundings. The Eiffel Tower was beautiful at night. Pairs was a beautiful city. We had landed yesterday going straight to sleep deciding today we would start going around being those annoying tourist. Zayn had actually been here before but no body has to know that. I feel Zayn wrap his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder. "Gorgeous just like you."

My face heats up the blush spreading to my ears. Zayn grabbed my hand pulling me down the sidewalk. I caught up to him and we continued walking wherever in silents with our hands swaying back and forth. I actually was glad he decided we go to Pairs. He hasn't touched his phone after I insisted he bring it. He was acting like his old self again, maybe way more loving then usually but I wasn't complaining. "Hey are you hungry?" He suddenly asked pulling me from my thoughts and stopped our walking.

"Yeah, I guess I could eat something." I was starting to get hungry but then again I'm always hungry. Zayn smiles and grips my wrist tighter as we walk across the street to a restaurant. The restaurant looks really expensive.

Zayn turned his head to look at me, "Ce restaurant est délicieux!" He says fluently. He's been speaking the language of love since we got here. Even if I don't understand him it sounds hot.

Zayn pulled the door open for me letting me in first. I looked around the fancy restaurant then down at my outfit not feeling out of place. "Zayn you could've ran us into a less fancy restaurant."

Zayn scoffed, "You look fine."

"Bonjour, Bienvenue à la Brasserie Vashappenin!" The waiter said excitedly. He smiled widely, I smiled back trying to be polite. "Nommer, se il vous plaît."

"Ce est sous Malik." Zayn said.

The waiter's smiled widened and nodded, "Se il vous plaît si vous voulez me suivre à vos sièges!" He said.

Zayn tugged my hand telling me to follow. I walked behind him ignoring the eyes on me. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant under a giant chandelier. Zayn pulled out the seat for me and I sat down. I thanked him silently watching as he sat in front of me. The waiter came back with a basket of bread and red wine. I smile thanking him then then take a piece of bread placing it on my plate. "God Zayn how expensive is this restaurant?"

"That doesn't matter hun, now eat please." He says smiling. I sighed nodding.

I rip piece of the bread off and bring it to my lips almost moaning at the taste. I thought French bread was good in London but in France actually it was amazing. I looked up to see Zayn watching me intensely while I eat the beard. I lift up my glass taking a sip of the wine. I sat the glass down then rip off a big piece bringing it to my mouth when I saw something shiny in the beard that caught my eye. I pick up the shiny object from the baguette causing my jaw to fall. My eyes widened and my breathing starts picking up, I look up to meet Zayn's eyes then quickly back down to the ring. Happy tears fill my eyes, "Oh m- d- did y- you just oh m- my god."

Zayn smiled before nodding quickly then holding his hand out. I place the ring in his hand and he stands up only to kneel done on one knee. I scoot my chair back bringing my hands up my mouth covering it. "Niall James Horan, you are the love of my life ever since I met you in uni and I honestly can't think of anyone other than you to spend the rest of my life with. So Ni, will you do me the honor of becoming Niall Malik?"

I nodded quickly as tears fall down my cheeks, "Ye-s, yes yes yes yes!" I chanted. Zayn smiled happily sliding the ring into my finger. I jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck and smashing our lips together. Clapping sounds around us when we pull apart I looked down at the ring smiling happily.

I couldn't believe Zayn actually proposed. I didn't look away from the shiny ring until the waiter and owner came back with our food. "Ah félicitations aux nouveaux mariés!" He cheers.

I smiled to happy to try and understand what he said and just let Zayn do the talking. Is it bad I'm trying to figure out the color of our flowers? Nope I see nothing wrong. I just couldn't wait to go home and tell everyone. "Merci, Oscar espérons que vous avez quelque chose de prêt étonnant."

Oscar smiles clapping his hands together, "Ah oui seulement les meilleurs pour vous et votre belle fiancé!" He says smiling at me.

///

ZIALL WEDDING !! I honestly couldn't wait for this ya know. Because Niall was so upset just eating food but know he's getting married!

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,000 Votes and 100 Comments. LIKE IM SPEECHLESS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!