f o u r t e e n

Chapter Fourteen; Niall's P.O.V

WARNING: NOt EDITEd!!!!

I woke sitting up quickly after hearing loud barking down stairs. I quickly got out the bed running down the stairs to make sure Charlie was okay. I reached the bottom to see Zayn staring down at the puppy while Charlie was sniffing him madly. Zayn had a small smile on his face causing me to let out a breath. I didn't know how his reaction would've and I already fell in love with the dog. "Niall who is this?"

I walked to where they were standing and bent down to Charlie up. He squirmed in my hands trying to get comfortable. "Zayn this is Charlie."

"Okay, but why is he here?" Zayn asked.

"I'm not taking him back if that's what your saying, I got him because your never here anymore. I'm lonely Zi-" Before I could finish Zayn's phone went again. He smiled apologetically before reaching for his phone. "Of course." I muttered

"Hello?" He answered. "Really! that's so great okay- yes in two weeks- thank you so much Perrie your the best."

I sighed not wanting to hear the rest of that conversation walking into the kitchen. I put Charlie down and took out the puppy food I bought last night. I poured it in the cute little doggy a bowl. "There you go cutie!"

I watched Charlie and flinched slightly when I felted Zayn's arms wrapped around me. He kissed my neck then rested his head on my shoulder. "I wasn't going to say you couldn't keep her-"

"Him." I said cutting him off and pulled away from his grasp walking over to the fridge to find something to eat. "Huh?"

"He's a he, Charlie is a boy." I stated while pulling out some bacon to cook.

"Okay 'm sorry." Zayn said.

I sighed with my back facing Zayn. We were quiet for a while longer until I broke. "Is this going to be a constant thing?"

"What?" He asked. I turned pushing my back into the counter. We stared at each with me giving him 'are you serious' face. "I'm not understanding."

I groaned throwing my arms up. "Of course not." I mumbled.

"Well if you just told me what you were talking about." Zayn said. I bent down taking the empty bowl and placed another one with water down.

"Are you going to keep running off with Perrie all the time, or?" I asked I was tired of him leaving me all day to go where ever with Perrie.

"Baby it's not like that." Zayn says while walking closer to me placing his hands on my hips. "Perrie's just a friend Ni."

I whimpered because that wasn't the point. I couldn't care less if they were friends or not. "Zayn!"

"Ni don't cry- I'm sorry what can I do?" He rushed grabbing the sides of my face forcing me look at him.

"I- It's not just that. Your constantly leaving me for work or her. I just want you home with me Zayn why don't you understand that- Oh right because every time we try to have a normal conversation your phone goes off from who knows who!" I cry harder looking away from him.

He stays speechless letting me continue. "Are you even going to work Zayn? Harry says that your trying to get a promotion but honestly if you would ask for one you know your boss would give it to yo- Have you been lying to me Zayn!" I yelled pushing him away from me.

"No bab-" I cut him off. "Your lying to me right now Zayn what the fuck. So what is it? Huh, are you cheating on me?"

"What makes you even think to consider that Niall? I love you I would never do that to you." Zayn said desperately.

"Oh will let me see- your constantly going out with Perrie whoever the hell she is! Phone calls are nonstop. Okay so if it's not that then what are you doing?" I state.

He groans. "I can't tell you but I swear on everything that I'm not cheating on you Niall. I love you to death I would never ever consider someone over you." He said.

"Please just tell me so I know." I said looking down at me feet.

"Niall if I could I would honestly, I just- ugh it's complicated please believe me." He groaned

"Fi- fine okay but things are going to have to change Zayn." I said forgiving him.

"Okay, okay whatever you want." He nodded quickly agreeing.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay, I want you to stop going out with Perrie all the time. That's really it Zi, just miss you."

He nodded pulling me into his chest tightly wrapping his arms around me. I hesitate at first but then wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you Ni, I promise that's all going to stop just don't ever think that again please."

He pulls back some bringing his hands to the sides of my face again letting on of his hands run through my hair. I smile when he thumbs away my tears. He smiles back leaning down to peck my lips. "I love you so much Niall."

I giggle. "I love you so much Zayn."

///

Ayo.

Another Ziall chapter. The puppy's name is Charlie. It's been decided.

Zayn promised he was going to change let's hope he does bc no one likes a sad Niall.

Oakie dokie peace out doodle cakes.