n i n e

Chapter Nine; 3rd/Louis' P.O.V

NOT EDITED

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!: SMMMMMUUUUT, VERY BADLY WRITEN SMUT SORRY.
///

Harry may or may not have tied Louis down to their with his multiple colorful scarfs slowly, very, very slowly lapping his tongue around the boys entrance. Harry stopped looking up at his whimpering husband above him. He smirk to himself seeing the angry red cock against Louis' tummy which is now covered in purplish marks blending perfectly with his flush skin. "God Lou haven't even touched you yet, look so fuckiing good."

"Fu- Harry, Haz please do something!" Louis whined pulling against his restraints causing a burning pain against his petite wrist. Harry complied thrusting two fingers into the his boy. Louis' head flew letting out a high pitch moan as his back arch and hands grabbing at the sheets. "Oh god yes- fu- more."

Harry leaned back down watching as his fingers got sucked back into the clenching hole. He slowly pulled his back out causing the boy above him to whine. Harry hushed him immediately pushing his fingers back rubbing up the hot walls but leaving the special spot alone for now. Harry spreads his fingers slowly opening him up. Harry looks up at Louis to see him begging for more so he sticks his tongue in along side of his fingers, because he did want more after all.

"Harry!" Louis screams clamping his thighs shut against Harry's head. Harry grunts using his other hand to push Louis' legs back down. "Ha- I need fu."

"What do you need baby?" Harry asked sitting up between Louis' legs letting his fingers still rock in and out of the boys' hole. Harry rests his left hand by the smaller boys head leaning over his body. "Gonna tell me what you need?"

Harry finally lets Louis have a little something so he pushes his fingers up against his sweet spot. Louis throws his head back gripping the sheets feeling some drips of pre-come pile on his stomach. "Hazza please uh I ah fu.ck me!"

"Since I'm feeling nice after all the mean things to said earlier." Harry said breathing hotly into the boys ear. Louis whined not able to form words he was to close and he wasn't going to come until Harry was inside of him. "I need words Lou."

"Fu.ck Harry get inside me now." Harry smiled sweetly pecking his husbands lips before finally pulling his clothes from his body letting his hard cock slap up against his stomach. Louis looks down with hooded eyes yanking against the scarfs trying to get to Harry causing him to chuckle.

"Patients darling." Harry grabs the lube bottle he tossed to the side of the bed slicking up his cock quickly. Louis gasped feeling the head of Harry's d!ck push against his hole causing Louis to desperately try and push on to it. Harry griped on to Louis' thighs squeezing tightly as he pushed in rather slowly for Louis' liking. Once he bottomed out he stopped moving giving Louis a chance to adjust even if he didn't need it.

"m.. move please." Harry much to Louis' satisfaction pulled back out slowly only leaving the head in he snapped his hips thrusting forcefully back into the moaning boy. "ah! fuuck yes!"

Harry leaned down connecting their mouths into a sloppy, heated kiss full of teeth. Harry kissed Louis a long his jaw then moved back thrusting in to Louis actually hitting on his spot making the smaller lad see stars. Louis' moans became more high pitched meaning he was close causing Harry to grunt and continue thrusting quickly into the boy. He snapped his hips one last time bitting down on Louis' neck coming deep inside of him. Louis moaned loudly feeling the after shock of his orgasm take over.

"Sh!t Harry." Louis said. Harry chuckled slowly pulling out muttering a quiet sorry when Louis winced. He walked around untying Louis' arms then walked into their bathroom.

/// louis' p.o.v {just to let yall know!}

Harry came out the bathroom with a wet rag walking over to me, cleaning up the come on my tummy. I sighed moving to get under the covers waiting for Harry to join me. He finally came out the bathroom walking over to the bed. "It's about time, now come and cuddle with me."

Harry chuckled, "Kay babe." He got in the bed and I moved to lay on top of his chest listen to his heart beat. He wrapped his arm around my back pulling me closer into his side as I laid my hand on his chest. "I love you Lou."

"I lov-" I got cut off by Harry's phone ringing loudly from somewhere. I groaned knowing he was going to answer it being the nice guy he is. He stood up from the bed walking over to where he left phone and picked it up answering it. Who would call at this time at night?

"Hi mum!" Once I hear that I groan turning back to my pillow. It's not that I don't like Anne and Robin it's that they don't like me very much. I don't think Harry notices because their his parents but I catch their glares at me and the side comments. Anne wanted Harry to be with Nick but Harry picked me instead- of course- and now she hates my guts. They honestly believe I'm some gold digging whore.

"That sounds good." Harry says smiling. I roll my eyes turning to face the opposite direction. "Oh great okay, love you bye!"

Harry climbs into bed again wrapping his arms around my waist pulling my back side into his chest. "Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"Mum wants us to stop by for the weekend! I said we'd come she can't wait to see us." Harry said happily then kissed my head. Just a weekend with them.

"Great."

///

Hayoooooo!!

Was that good or bad smut? Prob bad bc I can't write for anything.

Harry's parents hate Louis in this story. But I'm sure they love him to pieces in real life. Who wouldn't?

The picture represents how cute and adorable Louis William Tomlinson is!!

Vote, Comment, Please !

peace my friends. happy thanksgiving good bye my sexy chicken nuggets.