My eyes widen and a satisfied smile appeared on his face.

"We can visit the factory one of these days if you want," he said proudly and I just nodded.

I didn't say anything, I wandered the house and I could tell that the furnitures here are high quality and high end designs. Back in Daejeon, I learned wood carving and furniture making but those works of ours is nothing compared to these works from Jimin's company.

This made me think of what would be my working forte in Yugyeom's company, I could do Industrial and landscape architectures, anything will do.

I was startled when Jimin's hand was placed on my waist, the warmth of his hand was instantly felt against the thin fabric of the dress I'm wearing and he was sitting on the couch but I was pulled down between his legs and his arms are wrapped around my waist and his cheeks are pressed against my shoulder.

"If you leave that company Y/N, I can give you a better and higher position in mine." He said softly and I sighed.

I shake my head and i lifted my hand and hesitated whether to touch his hair but Jimin pulled my hand down and held it firmly against his.

"I told you Jimin, I won't leave that company, Yugyeom is nice as well as Jinyoung—

"First name basis huh?" he cut me off and I glared at him.

"They're nice and I don't want to fail them, I told you they saw my potential, I was hired because I am capable, and Jimin, I don't want to work for you, your company is top of all, I can't, I need experience"

I stood up and let go of his hand and I walked further inside the house and leave him there and I look back.

I saw him looking down and clenching his jaw, he looks frustrated and somehow failed with something, a soft chuckled escaped my lips. I asked him for my room and he said the other rooms weren't finished yet and I just rolled my eyes.

I should've known, I laugh gently and shake my head, even in the hotel, He told me he doesn't have money for me to have my own suite but he can pay for the penalties?

I went to the kitchen and I was just thrilled with every design I see and how the interior of the house is made and the house itself. I walked towards the double door refrigerator and saw that it is full of foods and drinks even a few desserts and chocolates, he probably asked the caretaker to fill this up before we go here.

"What are we going to eat for dinner?" I asked softly as I scan through the fridge.

"What do you want to eat? i'll cook" He said that startled me again, I didn't know when he walked inside the kitchen. Damn, I really want to escape him, my heart is hammering so bad whenever he's near me.

"Anything."

"Seafood? or you want red meat for dinner?" He asked and I looked at him and I stare at him for a few moments, he look so enthusiastic. I look at him as he took that he things he needed and I told him that I am fine with whatever he will cook, I know that he knows how to cook but I didn't know that he knows a lot of dish to cook.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with hopeful yet offended voice, I look at him again and try to hide my grin.

Does he really expect that I will hang out here and watch him cook?