“I wanted everything done away from here.”

“What do you mean? You don’t want me to do the process? That kinda hurt Kaykay. I thought I’m your favorite Ninong.”

“No, not that way Ninong. And about that favorite thing, you’re the only Ninong I know, so I guess you know why you’re on the top. Some just chose to disappear bringing their gift sacks hahahaha.. But kidding aside--”

“Won’t you mind telling me your reasons then?”

“That’s the big favor Doc. I want everything done somewhere but not here plus you won’t tell anyone--“

“Won’t tell anyone but your Mom?”

“Not even Mom.. and Dad, by the way.”

“That’s unfair, kid!”

“I think not and I guess they would understand, so please? Pleaseeee!?”

“Not until I’m sure. I’ll come with you. You know we have this partner hospital in Canada doing the same things and we’ll have everything done there if that’s fine with you hard-headed kid!”

“Stop calling me kid! It sounded like that I am a goat! But thank God I love you and I thank God you love me.”

++++

Karylle was currently living in Canada. Also, she’s now working in a telecommunication company, wherein she might not be there without her ninong because she only has passport and visa with her. No working certificates, no diploma, no everything.

She is practically doing everything by herself. Pagkatapos kasing masettle si Karylle sa ospital ay agad na ding bumalik ang Ninong nya sa Paris. Hindi rin kasi nito maaaring basta basta na lang iwan ang pamilya at ang trabaho nito. She is working in the morning, preparing her meals, paying bills, sending her clothes to laundry, and budgeting the only income she earns. Ayaw naman niyang galawin ang ipon niya because on her plan it is for her baby.

But so much for drama, aside from everything that seems rough, she’s pregnant, SHE IS HAVING A BABY and that is the plan.

----

He is just staring at the ceiling. Hindi na niya pinakialaman pa kung sumikat na ba ang araw o lumubog na ba ito ulit. He is just drinking, crying and definitely he is wasted. He didn’t bother to eat any meal nor to take a bath. Who cares anyway?

“Bakit ba ginagawa mo to K? Takbo ka ng takbo. Why you always run away? May pinagkakautangan ka ba kaya ayaw mo magpahanap. Yang kakuriputan mo pinapaandar mo na naman. Inuubos mo yung ipon ko e manong ako na lang pinagbayad mo kesa pinapunta punta mo pa ko dito?”

He is laughing.. and crying at the same time. Mugto na ang kanyang mga mata at nangingitim na rin ang ilalim nito marahil ay dahil sa hindi niya pagkakatulog. He shifted his position from lying to sitting and abruptly opens more bottles of beer. Vice is literally drinking to death.

“Ayaw mo na ba saken? Akala ko mahal mo ko? Niloloko mo yata ako e. Nagpakatanga na naman ako. Palagi na lang akong niloloko ng mga mahal ko. Mapalalaki o mapababae niloloko ako!!!”

---

It took Vice two more days doing the same thing. Drink. Whine to sleep. Then drink and cry and sleep. Not until Vhong came to pick him up and bring him home. Ganoon kalugmok si Vice na hindi na niya nakaya pang umuwi mag-isa. He literally doesn’t want to leave the place either. Vhong fixed Vice’s belongings and pick every paper that he believes are owned by Vice. Matapos ang matagal tagal na pilitan, walang imik na tumayo si Vice, dress up and prepare. Just in time, they arrived at the airport and flew back to Manila.

---

5 monts after

KRIIIIIIING! KRIIIIIIINGGG!

Ipinunas ni Karylle ang basa niyang kamay. She is now washing the dishes, kakatapos lang kasi niyang mag almusal at maghahanda na para pumunta sa kanyang Obygyne. Schedule kasi niya ngayon para sa check up. She tops working and just staying home. She is now on her 8th month of pregnancy.

“Hello? May I know wh---“

“K, …”

She wasn’t able to hear what the person behind the phone call says. She literally dropped the phone on the floor. Boses pa lang ay kilala na niya kung sino ang tumawag sa kanya.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

***

I might still update since i still have two weeks. How's the first day anyway?

You know what to do. :))

Choose love.

@karlaleliloluuu on twitter