Start of a Long Journey!

Yamcha falls flat on his butt from me knocking him down. "Ok, time out..." He says, rubbing his rear end.
I've been training with Yamcha for about a week in total. I have been enjoying each day with him. Only problem is that he doesn't really help to get me stronger. That's no blame on him, just that he's weaker than Trunks are Goten. It's really just about him getting stronger.
I grab a capsule, activate it, and throw it. Out comes a case full of items. Bottles of water, towels, bandages, spare clothes, and my phone.
I grab the water bottles and give one to Yamcha. We both sit and chitchat until my phone goes off. I check it and see the caller is Cal.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Hey, Landra!"
"Hi, Cal. What's up?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to go on Time Patrol soon. It's been a little over a week."
I think about it a bit. I want to spend more time with Yamcha. But I have duty to the Time Patrollers.
"Yeah. Tomorrow sound good?" I ask Cal.
"Yeah, tomorrow's fine."
I say goodbye to him and put my phone away. I grab a towel and wipe away the sweat. "One more round?" I ask Yamcha. He cracks his knuckles. "Sure!"
After about 20 more minutes of sparring, I head home. I need to get some rest for tomorrow. Eh, playing a few rounds of games with Trunks wouldn't hurt.

I wake up the next morning and enter the kitchen. "Morning, mom."
"Good morning, Cally!" Mom puts down my breakfast and I devour it within a couple minutes.
"You want to spar some more today?" My mom asks. I shake my head. "Not today. I'm going out on patrol." I respond to her. Mom smiles. "You know, I've been thinking about getting back into being a Time Patroller again."
"Seriously! That's awesome!" Her smile subsides. "I hate to say it, but I might join your father and Trunks on there mission to stop Towa and Mira." My surprised delight quickly fades into a sad realization.
"So... I'll be by myself most of the time?" I ask. Mom slowly nods. I get up and walk towards the door, ready to leave. "Cal, I'm sorry that things have to work out this way. Trust me, I miss your father too, but he has a duty." My mom tells me. I clench my fist.
"I know. It still doesn't make it hurt any less."
I open the door and leave.

I wait by the Time Vault and see Cal approaching. I wave at him and he waves back.
"You've gotten stronger since we last met. Was the old man's training really that beneficial?" I ask him. Cal shakes his head. "No. My mom helped train me for a few days." Cal responds.
Elder Kai walks out of the Timr Vault. "There you are, Cal. Hurry, let's go!"
We walk inside and see the Supreme Kai of Time. "Welcome you two." She greets us. She grabs a scroll emiting a weird energy signal.
The Kai of Time unravels the scroll on the table, letting us see the distorted events that played out.
First, a Namekian is attacking everyone. The Frieza Force, the Namekians, and even Gohan and Krillin. From what I learned, he's a Namekian from another timeline named Slug.
Next, Ginyu changes bodies with my dads before Goku got his back. So my dad is in Goku's body, Goku is in Ginyu's, and Ginyu is in my dad's. This is weird on so many levels.
Then, Frieza killed Nail. So now Piccolo and Nail can't merge together and fight Frieza in his second form.
Lastly, my dad somehow managed to become a Super Saiyan before Goku. So a lot of things need to change rather then people get stronger than before.
"Because you are both Saiyans, the more fights you get in, the stronger you become. By the time you fix the problems, you should be able to survive Frieza's onslaught. Are you two ready?" Supreme Kai of Time asks us. I nod.
"Actually, I need to get something real quick." Cal says, before leaving the Time Vault.
Elder Kai stomps his foot. "He was late AND he forgot to grab what he needed, ARG!"
The Kai of Time punches him on the arm. "Calm down, old man! Cut him some slack. His mom told me what happened this morning telepathically. Cal's just going through some emotional trouble, that's all."
What could he be dealing with?

I put what I needed into a capsule. "Thanks, Master Roshi!" He smiles. "Of course! Anything for a student of mine."
I sprint back to the Time Nest and into the vault. "Sorry, I just need a couple items." They all look at me confused. Supreme Kai of Time shakes her head. "You might want to call your families, cause it's going to be a week long trip."
"A WEEK!" Landra shouts. Kai of Time nods. "The distortions in time start once everyone lands on Namek, and the whole journey is a week long. I wish it were some other way, but it's best if you stayed."
She pulls out a few capsules and tells us what's in each. Water, clothing, and Senzu Beans. "There are 10 in total, so use them sparingly. If you two don't get injured, there should at least be 8. Remember, not only can they heal all of your wounds, but can also fill your stomach for an entire week."
We nod in understandingly. Landra calls Bulma about what's going on and the Kai of Time has already told my mom about the situation.
"Now, are you two ready?" Elder Kai asks us. "Yes." We both reply. Landra grabs the scroll and we go off into the timestream.