"No turning back now." Jim put the pieces in his back pocket. He put the blue piece in the middle and a circular mad came out from it.

"Woah! The map! (Y/n), you were right!" Jim said and I smiled. The map went back into the piece and the whole gyre started glowing with a blue mist. The wheels started turning and we all got ready to hold on.

"If this is fate, I really hope we're not destined to die." Toby said.

"Only one way to find OUT! AHHHHHH!" I screamed as we shot forwards. We stopped and we all got out. I immediately went to the cliff side and puked.

"Should not have eaten that sandwich." I mumbled as I barfed again, then got up and wiped my mouth.

"Hate gyre." Aaarrrgghh groaned.

"Woah, a hidden entrance." Jim said as we walked through a waterfall.

"Yeah, but to where?" Toby asked.

"Gunmar must've come through here." Jim said as Toby yelped. His hammer turned small and fell to the ground.

"Why no hammer magic?" He asked.

"No magics here. It appears this hallowed tomb is warned against sorcery." Blinky said.

"Does it mean shape shifting, too?" I asked. I tried to transform, but I only glitched and got a powerful shock. I fell to my butt and held myself in a hug manner. "Yep. It goes for that too." I groaned.

"These claw marks look fresh." Jim said as he went over to a wall.

"Hmm. Yes, yes. As if... a struggle." Blinky stated as Toby tripped over some chain. Aaarrrgghh went over to him and gasped as he picked up the chain.

"Draal."

"Draal is free?" Blinky asked as I stood up, still woozy from the shock. I went to walk closer, but stumbled. Aaarrrgghh held out his hand and caught me. He then put me on his back.

"If there's no magic here, maybe Gunmar's hold on him wore off." Jim said and Toby gasped.

"All right. Then we're not just here for the staff. We can save Draal." We walked through the dark cave and eventually came to an old room. I slid off Aaarrrgghh's back and landed on the ground beside him. I went over to a painting that looked burnt on a corner.

"Ugh! What is this? A Toby for Merlin's extra junk?" Toby states grunting when the room suddenly changed to be way fancier.

"Wait! Woah! Wow!" Toby stammered as he took his foot off the tile.

"What was that?" I asked.

"By Gorgus! Tobias, press that stone again!" Blinky said and Toby pushed down on it, and the room went fancy again.

"Awesome-sauce. This feels super weird." Toby whispered.

"Wait. This switch makes everything new." I said as I pointed to the painting.

"Or it's somehow jumping to the last. That's crazy, though. Right?" Jim asked.

"You're onto something, Master Jim. We do seem somehow flung into the past. Or at least, the room has. By the wear patterns on the rocks, I'd say this is hundreds of years ago." Blinky said as Toby took his foot off the tile.

"Ooh! Olden times. Today!" He put his foot back on. "Olden times. Today!"

"Tobias....? Tobias!"

"Sorry." Toby put the bag on the tile and little things came pouring out of it. I went over to them and picked one up.

"Seeds. I know how to get out! Stand back." I said as I brought a pot over. I put the seed in the dirt, then covered it. I looked around before I found an old canteen. I poured water on it then backed up.