"Um, are those Dwärkstones? If we deactivate the stasis, this place is gonna blow!" Jim said.

"Aaarrrgghh, my friend, they've used you as bait to kill us all." Blinky said and Aaarrrgghh groaned.

"We gotta get him outta there!" I shouted.

"No, Flower. You leave." He strained out.

"No, we're not giving up!" I said. Jim yelped as more rats came beside him and went into a crack in the ground.

"Guys, I got an idea." Jim said.

Small time skip
"Okay. Toby drops the hammer, we drop into the room below." Jim said.

"The war hammer's power and weight might be enough to override the stasis trap. Or it'll fail, Toby will disintegrate into nothingness, and we'll die with the explosion." Blinky said and I rolled my eyes.

"Cool beans." Toby said with a straight face.

"Even if it works, what if we drop into something worse?" I asked.

"Than this? I'll take my chances. Tobes, are you ready?" Jim asked as he got down on one knee, ready to boost Toby up.

"Ready to possibly kill us all and die in horrible failure? Yeah. For Aaarrrgghh!" Toby ran forward, stepped on Jim's hands, and got boosted into the air. He swung his hammer around before throwing it to the ground. The trap vanished and Aaarrrgghh caught Toby.

"Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!" Toby panicked. We looked at the glowing dwärkstones, and the ground suddenly caved in, protecting us from the explosion above. We landed on the ground and Aaarrrgghh pulled us all close so we wouldn't get smashed by the falling bricks and chunks of rock. After a little bit, it all stopped and Aaarrrgghh sat up, still having his hands around us just in case.

"Is everyone all right?" Jim asked and Toby coughed.

"Cuddle buddy!" I yelled as I jumped up and gave Aaarrrgghh a hug.

"Flower!" He hugged back. Everyone came in for a hug.

"What is this place?" Blinky asked.

"Smells old." Aaarrrgghh said as he sniffed the air. I walked forward to see across the room, but yelped as the floor suddenly dropped. Aaarrrgghh grabbed me around my waist and pulled me back.

"Remarkable. An ancient gyre." Blinky said and Aaarrrgghh and I groaned. We went down the steps and got in.

"Why would there be a gyre here?" Jim asked.

"It doesn't even have controls. *gasp*. Master Jim, your Amulet!" Blinky said. Jim walked up and took off his armor. He put the amulet in the circle but it didn't fit.

"It wont fit." Blinky said.

"No, but the blue stone inside will. (Y/n), it's what you saw in your visions. If I break the Amulet, it will lead us to Merlin's Tomb." Jim said as he set the amulet down. Toby gave Jim his hammer.

"Master Jim, are you sure you want to do this? The Amulet is your sacred charge." Blinky asked.

"I know." Jim said.

"If you destroy the Amulet, it is forever."

"Forever and ever. I get it!" Jim shouted.

"Just making certain." Blinky said as he put a hand on Jim's shoulder. He looked back at us, then looked back.

"Thank you. If we want to catch up with Gunmar and Angor Rot, we have to find the tomb."

"And the staff." I added to Jim's statement. He held up the hammer and brought it down. A blue explosion happened, before all the smoke got sucked back to the amulet. Jim lifted up the hammer and we saw the Amulet in pieces, but the blue piece in the middle was in perfect condition. He gave the hammer back to Toby, then picked up all the pieces.