Memories- f o u r

Me and Harry leave his office and go back to his house. I was going to take him to my apartment but I was nervous. Too much happened there between us I knew I would start crying. I start the next story by telling Harry that my parents came to visit and I wanted him to meet them. I told him how nervous he was to meet them.

 "Okay um he's here. Guys I have a boyfriend and I invited him over to meet you today. But um be prepared he will be a familiar face. Just act normal act like he's just a normal person." Mom and Dad both slowly nod there heads as I go to get the door.

When I open it up before I can even give him a chance to say anything I jump into Harrys arms. He laughs and wraps his arms around me lifting me up and spinning me around. "Hi love" he whispers into me ear sending goosebumps to erupt on my skin.

Harry smiles when I tell him about how much I missed him while he was gone. His dimples pop and he bites on his tongue with his back teeth to try and hide the giant grin he gets. I can tell that it makes him happy to know he found someone who loved him so much and that he loved as well.

 I can tell that it makes him happy to know he found someone who loved him so much and that he loved as well

"Hi Haz" I giggle back and his cheeks turn red at the new nickname I use for him. I grab his hand and pull him into the living room. Both my parents hav horrified looks on there faces. Like I get that he's a celebrity and all but it's not that big of a deal.

"Mom..Dad..This is Harry and um Harry this is my mom Sydney and my dad Alex" I say gesturing to each person. My parents nervous expressions don't fade and It's very strange. I don't know why they seem so nervous.

Harry reaches his hand out and shakes both my mother and my fathers hands. They say nothing. I quickly become angry with my parents attitudes. I have no clue what's causing them to act like this.

Isn't this what they wanted? For me to be happy again and find a new purpose in life? 

I tell Harry how my parents where so rude when they first met you but because they where in shock and worried. "Why?" he questions and I purse my lips. "Well I wondered that too. Another person rang the doorbell. I was confused at first at the unexpected guest but I just figured it was Emma."

I wasn't expecting anyone else but I figure it's Emma coming to meet my parents. I give my parents both stern looks before walking out of the room to get the door. Harry follows close behind me and I can tell he's just as confused as I am about my parents.

When I open the door a familiar face does meet me but not Emma's. I gasp at the sight of the blonde man with crystal blue eyes. My breathing stops and my mind stirs. My heart starts racing as I stare horrified at the familiar person standing in front of me.

Impossible I tell myself. There's no way. But then I think about it more. Mom never told me what they did with Max's body. They didn't let me go to the funeral or even see his grave. What if...I gasp again there's no way.

"Max?"

"Wait so your psycho ex boyfriend came back from the dead and showed up at your house unannounced?" I bit my lip to hide my smirk at his schocked expression. "Yeah. I'll explain though"

I turned to my parents behind me both with looks of worry and guiltyness on there faces. Oh my God they knew. I turned around to face the boy on my porch step again still unable to comprehend that it's him.

Then I looked to the breathtaking man beside me. He has a look of confusion and worry on his face. I put my hand in his and lean up to kiss him. Not only to show Max that I moved on and he no longer controls me but also to distract me because I felt like I was going to pass out.

I turned my head to look back and the person who looks just like Max. My breath hitches and my chest tightens. I find it hard to breath but when Harry squeezes my hand everything feels alright.

"H-how?" I start and the boy outside looks upset. "Baby..." he stars and I instantly cut him off "No you do not get to call me that" I sternly say "You're not going to come here and try to woo me. You're going to tell me what the fuck is going on and why the hell you are standing here on my front door step when for the last four years of my life I thought you where dead!" I yell at him and he looks shocked.

"C-can I come in?" He stumbles and I feel anger rising in me. "Yeah sure come in." I scoff. He sits down next to my parents who both give him tight smiles and apologetic looks. "You two"I start pointing to them "Well will talk more later but I can not believe you lied to me." With harry's hand still in mine I lead him over to the other couch and we sit down next to each other I sneak close into his chest so that I can stay calm.

Max winces and I cuddle into Harry he's an idiot if he thinks he can come back here and win me back. "Well?" I say to Max and he coughs "Right um okay so"

I take a deep breath before telling Harry everything that happened after the car crash to Max. 

I'm in tears by the end of Max's confession. But not sad tears, tears of anger and betrayal. I've been lied too. The whole center of the reason my life was ruined is a lie.

Max reaches out to grab my hand and I flinch away. Harry sends him a glare of daggers. "I'm sorry Anna" "Sorry doesn't fix anything" I shoot at him I can't believe him.

"Wow this guy sounds terrible" Harry says wide eyed. I nod my head. "Ugh this couch is uncomfortable do you want to go upstairs? Sit on the bed it's more comfortable" Harry says and I nod my head. I am a little scared about being in his bedroom with him. Not like he meant that in a sexual way and neither do I. I just haven't been in there in quite a while. Me and Harry stand up and I continue the story as we make our way to the stairs.

 "I love you" He whispers and I freeze. My jaw drops and my heart beats rapidly. I want to rip his throat out but I stay frozen. My breathing quickens and my chest feels tight.

I've gone a while without having panic attacks but this was so big. I couldn't even wrap my mind around everything. I started to pant and try to catch my breath. Harry picks me up and runs to the front door.

Max follows but Harry turns to look at him "This is all your fault. I'd appreciate if you left now mate" and rushed to get me into the car. I start to feel myself passing out. "Anna! Anna! stay with me Anna please!" I hear Harry yell through sobs. I try to tell him I'm trying and that I'm sorry but my eye lids feel heavy and my chest right.

Me and Harry reach the top of the stare. He looks me in the eyes with his still shocked expression. I look into his eyes and I tell him how he saved me that night.

This is it. This is where I die, I think. I use all of my extra strength to squeeze Harrys hand. "Anna! Don't you give up on me! Breathe please baby!"

Harry still looks shocked at the end of my story and I was confused. "Anna..." He starts with wide eyes. He still looks at me but it's as if something is covering his vision. Like he's seeing something inside his mind.