Six Feet Under

A/N OKAY BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR A WHILE AND ITS GONNA BE A WHIRLWIND BUT I HOPE YALL DONT GET MAD AT ME:) ALSO I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IT KINDA HAS TO BE ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MWAH 💋 

Don't come back it won't end well

But I wish you'd tell me too

Our love is six feet under I can't help but wonder if our grave was watered by the rain

Would roses bloom?

Two weeks. Even saying that in my head I didn't believe my self. No. It's been two months possibly even two years. But in reality its been only two weeks since i've seen Harry. 

He left a few days after I spent the night at his house for London. I've spent the past two weeks having multiple photo shoots for new companies that Harry helped me get a job in. I've also found a love for the Twilight series I watched all the movies and loved them so much that I started the books.

He offered to take me with him but I declined because this week my mom was coming home. And she is going to meet Harry. I don't know why this stresses me out so much but it does. 

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear the doorbell ring. My whole body breaks out in a sweat as I walk towards the door. When I open it my mother and father stand in front of me with giant smiles on there faces. 

I break out in a giant smile and tears as I hug my parents. It's been three years since I last saw my parents and I missed them a lot. I was always too nervous to go back home and they couldn't afford a ticket to California. Now that my sister moved out they can afford it.

"Hi Mom, Hi dad" I breath out into their arms. "Anna we missed you so much" my Mom sobs into my neck and I tighten my grip around them. After our long embrace I lead my parents into my apartment. 

They both take seats on the couch and I move from the kitchen to join them. "Okay" I start making sure I have both of their attention "So I want to tell you guys something. I've been meaning to but it kind of just happened out of no where" They give me confused looks and I get a small smile on my face.

Before I can finish my sentence the doorbell rings. My heart flutters with excitement of seeing Harry again. It's been too long. "Okay um he's here. Guys I have a boyfriend and I invited him over to meet you today. But um be prepared he will be a familiar face. Just act normal act like he's just a normal person." Mom and Dad both slowly nod there heads as I go to get the door. 

When I open it up before I can even give him a chance to say anything I jump into Harrys arms. He laughs and wraps his arms around me lifting me up and spinning me around. "Hi love" he whispers into my ear sending goosebumps to erupt on my skin.

"Hi Haz" I giggle back and his cheeks turn red at the new nickname I use for him. I grab his hand and pull him into the living room. Both my parents have horrified looks on there faces. Like I get that he's a celebrity and all but it's not that big of a deal.

"Mom..Dad..This is Harry and um Harry this is my mom Sydney and my dad Alex" I say gesturing to each person. My parents nervous expressions don't fade and It's very strange. I don't know why they seem so nervous. 

Harry reaches his hand out and shakes both my mother and my fathers hands. They say nothing. I quickly become angry with my parents attitudes. I have no clue what's causing them to act like this.

Isn't this what they wanted? For me to be happy again and find a new purpose in life? My thoughts are broken when I hear another ring at the doorbell. 

I wasn't expecting anyone else but I figure it's Emma coming to meet my parents. I give my parents both stern looks before walking out of the room to get the door. Harry follows close behind me and I can tell he's just as confused as I am about my parents.

When I open the door a familiar face does meet me but not Emma's. I gasp at the sight of the blonde man with crystal blue eyes. My breathing stops and my mind stirs. My heart starts racing as I stare horrified at the familiar person standing in front of me.

Impossible I tell myself. There's no way. But then I think about it more. Mom never told me what they did with Max's body. They didn't let me go to the funeral or even see his grave. What if...I gasp again there's no way. 

"Max?"