Naked

I'm not gonna wait til you are done pretending you don't need anyone 

I'm standing here naked, I'm standing here naked

I'm not gonna try till you decide you're ready to swallow all your  pride 

I'm standing here naked, I'm standing here naked

Harry's eyes burn into mine. I try to make sense of his mind, I try to figure out what thoughts are running around in that head of his. A small smile breaks out on his beautiful lips and I tilt my head to the side.

"I think that I'm falling in love with you" Harry tells me and my breathing stops. Love? "I mean I'm not yet but I wouldn't be surprised if I did soon" My breathing comes back but more fast this time like I can't get enough.

"You know Anna I'm falling in love with you"  Max's soft voice whispers into my ear. I move back to look into his deep blue eyes "Me too" I whisper back. Max takes my face in his hands and kissed me softly but passionately.

"Harry" I start but am at loss for words. His eye brows crease and I feel my eyes water. His face turns from a look of nervousness too worry, "I-I'm sorry I should go. I'll uh call you" I mumble out. 

I rush to the front door leaving harry standing in the kitchen with a shocked look on his face. I open the front door but feel a hand wrap around my wrist. I flinch at the touch and look around to see a horrified looking Harry.

"Anna...you don't think I was gonna hurt you did you?" And I feel a tear spill from my cheeks. He reaches a hand out to while the year from my cheek and I let him. I collapse into Harry while uncontrollably sobbing. 

He wraps his arms around me and holds me for a moment. Of course I was falling in love with him. Harry meant everything to me. But just hearing the words shocked me. It scared me. Harry isn't Max and I knew that but it still scared me that he would leave and I'd be left broken, again.

Me and Harry sit then on the floor for a while. After a bit I finally look up at him with my red puffy eyes. He gives me a wary smile and I rest my forehead on his. "Harry.." I whisper afraid to finish the rest of my sentence. Harry grabs my face with his hands and forces me to look at him "I-I need to tell you about my past and what happened" He nods and grabs my hand.

We walk to the couch together without another word. I sit down next to him and he keeps his hand in mine. "You can trust me" he tells me "I'm here to listen to help you" I nod.

(flashback) (ALSO A DISCLAIMER ANNAS CHARACTER IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM BEFORE THE CRASH SHE IS THE LIKE MAIN PRETTY POPULAR GIRL AT SCHOOL THAT ALL THE BOYS LIKE AND SHES NICE BUT ALSO KINDA SELF ABSORBED SHE IS ALSO 18 HERE MAKING HER 21 WHEN SHE MET HARRY AND 23 NOW OKAY MWAH 💋)

Febuary 10 2012 

"Anna!" I turn my head to see a familiar blonde boy running towards me. I can't remember his name but I knew him. He catches up to me and rests his hands on his knees to catch his breath. I smirk at him and turn around.

"Wait! Wait" I turn back around and raise an eyebrow at him. He's cute, really cute. "I'm uh Max" he tells me looking nervous. Just like all the guys. I doubt this one is different. "How can I help you Max?" I ask folding my arms. He smiles and my heart warms. He's got a great smile.

"I uh was wondering if you'd be my valentine" He asks nervously and a smile breaks out on my face. "Valentine? What are we twelve?" I ask a little more rude than I meant to. "I uh just was wondering if we could spend the day together" He mumbles with his face bright red. I smile again "Sure I'll see you then"