Anna

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJLcwvj-S8

ALSO  A QUICK DISCLAIMER!!!! IN THIS BOOK OH ANNA IS ON HS1 INSTEAD OF UNRELEASED. I KNOW THAT OH ANNA IS NOT ON THIS ALBUM BUT FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY TO WORK IT NEEDS TO BE SO PLEASEEEEE DONT COME FOR MEEEE ALSO IF THE LYRICS ARE DIFFERENT IN ANY OF THE SONGS THROUGHOUT THE BOOK ITS BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO FIT THEIR SITUATION BETTER OKAY IM DONE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MWAH 💋 

May 12 2017 12:14 AM

*bzz bzz* "What the hell?" My phone vibrations echo throughout my small enclosed bedroom. I groan and reach over to check the time. 12:14 my screen reads. My phone starts buzzing again I look to the screen and see Emma calling  

"What!?" I whisper yell into the phone "Get your lazy ass out here! We are listening to Harry's new album remember!" My heart flutters at the mention of Harry Styles  He's the reason I have friends now. After that day at Beachwood he never called. Never even texted me. I didn't take it personally though he's famous and has more important things to do.

Emma is my best friend. We met at the gym one week after my run in with Harry. She is a huge Harry Styles fan but I never told her that I met him. "Ugh I forgot I'm coming" I sleepily groan and hang up. I pull myself out of bed and rush down the hall of my apartment to the front doors. Emma is parked outside the large building in her white jeep. 

Emma is your basic american California girl. She's got long brown hair that falls down to her hips and wide blue eyes that compliment her rosy plump lips. She has a Starbucks addiction, Harry Styles addiction, and of course a white Jeep. 

I'm the complete opposite. I have wavy blonde hair and brown eyes. I own a small gray Honda and like to get my coffee at Beachwood still. But the one thing we do have in common is our Harry Styles addiction  

"Hey girl!!!!" She squeals from her car that has all the windows and top down. I give her a tired wave and she rolls her eyes "WAKE UP!! WE'RE ABOUT TO LISTEN TO PROBABLY THE BEST ALBUM EVER!!!!" she screams at the top of her lungs.

I laugh as I get in the car "You are the worst. But also the best because I am really excited to hear the album" I tell her while she giggles. "Well DUH okay well I have it right here so I'm turning it on" 

The first track is a song called Meet Me in the Hallway, me and Emma decide to not look at the titles until the song plays. Meet Me in the Hallway is a slow song that has a kinda funky vibe about being left outside someone's room after a fight i'm guessing. 

The next track is called Sign of the Times which I heard before because he released it before the rest of the album. This song is so beautiful. It's just a masterpiece and it makes me cry and his voice sounds angelic the whole time.

We go through the first ten tracks which contain, 

Carolina

Two Ghosts

Sweet Creature

Only Angel

Kiwi

Ever Since New York

Woman

From the Dining Table

From the Dining table, which is by far my favorite on the album, ends and the next track comes on. When I see the title my whole body instantly freezes. The song is called Oh Anna. Emma's eyes widen and she looks at me. "HE WROTE A SONG ABOUT YOU!!" She says through laughter "ahh if only! Okay shhh let's listen" I laugh along with her acting like this song isn't like me when it possibly could be. 

I tell myself it's not because he could have met plenty of girls named Anna in the past two years. The song starts with a catchy guitar strum before he starts singing "Don't know where you're hanging (YES I KNOW THATS NOT THE LYRICS BUT LIKE I SAID IT FITS THEIR SITUATION BETTER OKAY SOREY CONTINUE) just know it's not with me, don't know what I'd tell you if I passed you on the street" okay I don't think it's about me "I don't want your sympathy" oh my gosh "but you don't know what you do to me Oh Anna"