That was hot do it again

✰✰✰

(y/n) POV 

Did he just walk out on me? We were totally gonna bang. Damn I guess he had a moral compass. Maybe I shouldn't sleep with my boss on the first day, or at all.... maybe I should I take this seriously. I have never done that I have never gone through with something with 100%. I mean stupid outings with friends and shit but that's it. Speaking of friends I have a ton of out of work friends but we aren't close. I am close with nobody, I am just the jokester the one you go to when you feeling down. Lots people choose not to talk to me because of the way I act. I could give less of a shit about those people but it hurts to know that they don't like me. As much as I pretend like I am not lonely I am. I am so fucking lonely. I have a feeling that I can get to know these people.

Rossi interrupts your train of thought "Hey kid." You turn around and see him in the door way of Hotch's office. "You should go meet the team for real." I roll my eyes. "Yeah ok I know how much you hate introductions but just tell them some things about you." He says. I pout out of the office. "Hey look friendly they are already terrified of you." He calls. I turn around so I am walking backwards I give a wide sarcastic grin. "No ok just never mind." Rossi grumbles to himself. I turn around and run into the girl with darker hair. "Oh Sorry." She says even thought it was my fault. "No don't be it is my fault." I say patting her shoulder. From the commotion her hair messed up. I bring my hand to her hair and push a piece behind her ear. She giggles and turns bright red. I knew what I was doing. I single for her to call me as I walk away. (She is gonna end up with Hotch but I want her to flirt with everyone) 

I stroll into the office. The tests of the team was in there discussing a case. "Rossi wants me to tell you some shit about me." I begin as I walk into the front of the room. "I am ex military...." I show my dogs tags from under my sweater. "I hate racist,homophobs, sexist and serial killers.  Favorite band is Green Day." I saw looking around the room. "Well I have one minute and zero seconds for questions." " are you straight?" Derek ask. "Bi." JJ nods seemingly satisfied. "You single?" Derek asks. "As a Pringle." I respond snapping my fingers. "Do you always act like this?" Spencer ask's. "Yeah sorry. It even worse when I forget my adhd meds."

I was in Hotch's office. Sitting down at his desk my feet on it. I was pretending to read a book that was on his shelf. The man him self walks in. "What the hell are you doing at my desk?" He asks still mad. "Sitting." I take my eyes off of the book that I was definitely not reading. I look him the eyes. "Reading." I say while lifting the book up. Aaron scoffs. "Get out of my god damn office." He yells. "Yell at me one more time and I will make you sorry." I reply nonchalantly going back to "reading" my book. "Excuse me?" He asks turning his body all the way towards me now. "I said stop yelling at me or I will fuck you." I say flipping the page of the book. "This is highly inappropriate!" Hotch yells again. 

God damn he was so fucking hot. I look away from the book I meet his eyes. He was seething his first were clenched teeth gritted. Keep eye contact I shut the book with one hand forcefully, I toss it on his desk I take my feet off of his desk and sit up. I walk calmly over to him. I stop when my shoulder met his. I look out of his office and turn my head slight to him (he was on her left). Hotch stood there he didn't move.

Hotchs POV
She was irresponsible! Saying she was going to fuck her superior officer?! It was so fucking hot.

She stood next to me I could hear her light breathing I couldn't move, I couldn't let her win. I needed her to know she had to earn his place on this team. I love this crew more than my own blood. She can't just waltz in here an expect that everyone will respect her. "You know exactly what you are doing, don't you Aaron Hotchner?" I did. I wanted to slam her on the wall, I wanted to make her scream my name. I wanted nothing more than to feel her all of her.

"What ever do you mean Agent?" I ask playing dumb. "Stairway after my shift. Show up if you want to do this if you don't I get the message." She said before walking off.

(y/n) POV
Holy shit did I just do that? I get it I am an absolute idiot but that was bold even for me. I hope he shows up...

Hotch's POV
I was sitting at my desk 'doing paperwork' I wasn't doing much of anything except for thinking about (y/n)'s remark. Did I want to do this? I mean obviously I want to. But did I really want this? It could end my career it could end her career. It would split the team up.

I heard a knock on my office door. It was Rossi. The team should have left by now what was his doing here? "Hey uhh. The team left but I have a personal matter to attend to so uhh I am gonna get out of your hair." Rossi says. I blankly stare at him. I finally snapped out of it and shake my head yes before continuing 'doing paperwork' Rossi walks out of the door way. I have been looking at this page for the past 39 minutes. I shake my head and power through the never ending paper work.

✰✰✰

(Howdy again I try and make all my chapters at least 1000 words. I haven't been trying so hard with this one bc it's a shit post but yeahhh...)

𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 (Hotch X Reader) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें