New Agent

✰✰✰

3rd person point of view 

"Ok so the new recruit come today." Rossi says entering the room with the round table. The rest of the team was already there. "Is she good?" Morgan asks skeptical about the new Agent. "She is uhhh." Rossi pauses trying to say it nicely "unconventional?" Rossi says gauging everyone's reactions to the word. "But has to be one of the best agents I have worked with in a long time." Rossi finishes. JJ turns to Penelope "What did you get on her?" JJ ask's. "You assumes I snooped through her file." Garcia says. The whole team looks at her with a 'are you serious?' face. "Which I totally did ok here's the lowdown on (y/n) (y/l/n)." Garcia starts pressing a button on her remote. A girl pops up on screen. She was wearing a green sweater there was dirt on her nose.

Wow. That's what JJ was thinking. She was beyond beautiful, I mean like gorgeous.

Holy shit she is hot, Morgan thought before noticing it was 100% a mugshot.

I have to work in a building with an actual model? Emily couldn't rap her head around the fact that she was so pretty. (Emily is a lesbian in this)

She was really pretty. Reid thought but then he noticed the the dirty on her nose and face. A criminal?

That picture never gets old, Rossi thought he knew (y/n) and had recommended her to Strauss for the BAU to his surprise she was actual ok with a new recruit.

I hope this new comer doesn't screw anything up, Penelope thought.

She has to have been the most beautiful person Hotch has ever seen. But she seems completely unprofessional and that was a mugshot.

"That looks like a mugshot." Hotch says. He was definitely worried about the new recruit she had a good record of arrest, but from the sounds of it she was completely in professional. "Oh and it is (y/n) has gone to prison 3 times on aggravated assault." She says looking around the room everyone's faces. Rossi didn't react, Morgan was impressed, JJ looks nervous so did Emily. Reid was also worried this whole ordeal was giving him a stomach ache."but... and I usually don't say this I think they all had it coming." Garcia interjects pressing another button on her remote 3 case files appear. " The first one happened when she was 15. She punched a guy for making fun of another student, second round some perv try to touch her and she broke his arm. The third time someone cat called her friend and she took a baseball bat to the torso." 

 "I think I'm gonna like this girl." Emily remarks. "When is She coming anyways?" Reid ask's. "Actually soon her shift started five minutes ago." Hotch mumbles. He looks down and pick up a case of He table.

✰✰✰

(I know this is short I am rewriting it bc I hated it but it's a good story, BTW your ex military)