Chapter 18: It Could Be

I appreciate all the votes, but can I get some comments too? Thanks!

*Daniel*

After doing my hygiene routine, I went downstairs to find YN. She was sitting in the kitchen around the table eating her breakfast like any other day, but today she looked like there was something on her mind. Is it what happened yesterday? Is she still thinking about all that? But aren't we moving on?
"Good morning baby," I leaned in for a kiss and after I got one, I sat beside her. "Good morning." She smiled a little, but it wasn't that smile I usually get in the morning, especially after making sure I pleased her the night before. "Um, your breakfast is in the microwave if you're ready for it." She wasn't even looking at me. She looked at me once since I got in here & looked away after that. I just nodded. "Thank you." We both got silent. I watched her as she took the last bite of her food. She was about to get up, but I held on to her. "YN hold on." She looked at me waiting for me to continue. "Sit please." She sat back down & waited. "What did we talk about yesterday?" "What do you mean? We talked about a lot yesterday." "Didn't we say that we'd talk about our problems & whatever's on our minds?" She looked down but nodded. She knew that I knew something was wrong. "So talk to me. What's wrong?" She still didn't say anything. "Is it about yesterday?" She nodded then looked up at me. "I thought we were moving on. I thought we were done w/ that." "We were, but this morning I woke up and I was happy especially when I was thinking about last night -which was absolutely amazing by the way. But for some reason, I started thinking about that baby. She was-" "wait, what baby?" "The one that was with Camille yesterday." "She had an actual baby this time she lied about me being the father? Wow she just won't give up." She didn't say anything. I looked at her waiting for her to continue, but she didn't. "YN, you don't believe her do you?" "...I don't know. I don't wanna believe it, but..." "But what?" "Is it possible? Could that baby girl be yours?" "No. I told you I haven't been with her in two yea-" that's when I had a flashback. I did sleep with her. It was when YN & I were just getting to know each other. Before we actually started dating. It didn't mean anything. It was just a one night stand. I was crazy drunk & I was high af. "Daniel?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when YN called me. I didn't know what to tell her. She'll think that I lied to her when truth be told, I didn't even remember it. I didn't remember anything from that night & I never thought of it until now. "Daniel, what is it?" "...there's something you should know...um, Camille & I did sleep together." *she gasps* "wow." She stood up. "But when I asked you about it you said no. Daniel, that baby it 11 months old. We've been going out for 11 months now, she that means that while you were with me-" I stopped her from finishing that sentence. "No, no, no. Just let me explain." "So you lied?" "No, baby just please let me explain." I tried to hold her hand but she moved. "Explain. Explain how you cheated." After a big sigh, I looked back up at her. "First of all, let's calm that attitude down. Second, I didn't cheat." She gave me this look that was just unexplainable. It was mixed with pain & anger but also confusion. "What?!" "I didn't cheat. One night I was with a few guys in the gang and we were all getting high and drunk and I was completely out of it. After doing all of that, I went up to my room leaving them downstairs. Camille came over & I guess one of them let her in. Probably JoJo, I don't know. Anyway, I was upstairs in my room attempting to change my clothes but I was tripping over everything. I was able to get my shirt & pants off though. I tried getting from the chair I was sitting on to my bed when I heard a knock on my door. I didn't answer so they opened my door. It was Camille. She saw me stumbling as I tried to get to my bed so she came over and helped me. Once I got in bed, she climbed on top of me. I didn't want that so I tried getting her off but with everything in my system that night, I could barley even see clearly. She started talking about how she missed me and all that shit and I couldn't care less, to be honest. She said some stuff I can't remember but I know it was about us before we broke up I just can't remember exactly what she said. Then she started kissing me everywhere and...it just happened." "So how is that not cheating?" I looked up at her again and replied. "Because it was before we actually started dating. This was like a week or two before you finally decided to be with me. We weren't together when this happened." "But you still lied about it." "I swear I didn't even remember. I never thought of it until now. It didn't mean anything to me. I was out of it." I stood up and walked towards her cuffing her face. "Baby, I swear to you that I'm telling the truth. It wasn't while I was with you. I'd never do that to you. & I honestly didn't remember." "...so the baby might be yours?" "...yeah, I guess. It might be." None if us said anything after that. She just sighed & I pulled her closer and just held her. "Don't worry about anything, okay? We'll figure everything out."

Vote & Comment
Kik: LisaFashionista
IG: Lisa_Fashionista
Snapchat: lisabaddie
Twitter: LisaSoGolden