Chapter 11: The Phone Call

So I just realized that I haven't posted for this story since like March 13th or something. I've been writing so much for my other story "Love or Fame" & gotten into it that I just abandoned this story lol. But, I'm back! I'm gonna leave you in suspense a little bit longer for the other "Love or Fame." So I'm just gonna keep posting for this story for a while. You know I love keeping you in suspense lol! Love you though! Thank you for all the comments for both this story and the others. I haven't done imagines in a while so I might do another one. The last one was the one for Valentines Day that you loved oh so much! NEW RULE! If the chapter doesn't at least 8 comments, you don't get a new chapter! But back to the story!

The Next Morning

As you stretched, the first thing you noticed was how the sun was shining in the room. It was so beautiful and it's warmth felt great on your skin. After the stretch, you thought about last night. Your half smile grew bigger and bigger while you thought about everything. The way he touched you, kissed you, told you he loved you over and over, the way he looked at you, everything. The way it felt...wow. There were no words. He did everything perfectly. He knew exactly what to do. As you thought about all this, you felt a gentle kiss on the back of your neck (like that pic Chris & Rihanna). "Good Morning baby," he whispered in your ear. You blushed as he planted a few more kisses from your neck, you your cheek. "Now lemme see that beautiful face," he said gently turning you to face him. Once you were finally facing each other, he smiled at you. "Better," he said before kissing you. "So how'd you sleep," he asked after that long, passionate kiss. "I slept...really great, thanks to you," you said smiling. "YN, I need to ask you something and I want you to answer truthfully okay?" "...okay," you were now serious. "Last night, was it...how did-" you smiled as he tried to figure out how to ask the question. "It was amazing," you said as you gently caressed his cheek. You kissed him one more time and said "it was beyond amazing." That caused him to smile big again. "Good. I enjoyed every second." He gently kissed you again. "Well um, imma go shower okay? I have more stuff planned for us," he said. He kissed you once again & said "I'll be back." He then got up and made his way to the bathroom.

About five minutes passed, your phone started ringing. When you checked to see who was calling, you didn't recognize the number. "Who is this," you thought to yourself. After a few rings, you decided to pick up. "Hello?" No one said anything. "Hello?" You heard a low chuckle. "Hello YN," the person said. It took you a few seconds, but you finally recognized the voice. It wasn't someone you wanted to talk to at all. It was someone you wished you've never even met. It's Ernesto. "Ernesto?" "The one and only baby!" "How'd you get my number," you asked. "I have sources," he replied. "What do you want, Ernesto?" "C'mon baby girl, we both know the answer to that question. I want you. And I get what I want. Anyway, how's your little boyfriend," he asked. "Little? Ernesto, you're the height of a 6th grader," you said. "...that's how you feel? Okay then. Anyway, I'm calling to tell you to watch your back. Your boyfriend isn't as perfect as you think he is. Far from it, actually. You know he was in a gang right?" "Yes, Ernesto, I knew that. I was there with him through it all," I said. "Well did you know that he joined another one," he asked. "What? Listen, imma need you to leave me and Daniel the hell alone. Stop with all the lies." "But it's not a lie. What, y'all tell each other everything or something? Oh, okay well did he tell you that he's got a side hoe? Oops, that wasn't supposed to slip out. I've said too much!" With that, he hung up. You just sat back and thought about what he just said. You chuckled. You actually found it a bit funny. "People will do any and everything to ruin the lives of others," you said to yourself as you got up. When you stood up and took a look at the bed, memories of last night came back. As you thought of last night, you thought of what Ernesto said. You couldn't help but smile. You and Daniel are perfect for each other. So perfect, people were actually jealous to the point they wanted to break you two love birds up. They can try, but they won't succeed...right? I mean, I hope not... ;)

It's short, I know. I promise you'll get a new, & better chapter real soon. I won't wait a month this time. Well, it all depends on the comments, really. @ least 8!!! & let's get this one more readers! :) new chapter for "Love or Fame" coming real soon!