Chapter 36

Alex POV

After well you know the mind blowing birthday sex ever well since it was the first ever birthday sex I had and I have nothing to compare it to. Any ways as I was saying after the mind blowing sex, yes I said it again it was amazing i don't care if you get tired of me saying I had the best birthday sex.

Uhm now I'm exaggerating.

SO after we slept for like 4 hours I woke up with my girl all curled up beside me.

I started playing with her hair as I watch her sleep, yes I know creep alert but the hell with that I am admiring my beautiful girlfriend. After sometime I got tired of watching her not because she go ugly no she is as beautiful as ever but i am hungry. I got a strand of her hair and held the tip of it as I brushed it on her ears. if you don't know how that feels like I dare you to try it!. she woke up and started slapping he ears then she closed her eyes again making me do it again this time she jumped up and down slapping her ears. I can't help but laugh at her reaction.

"What the hell babe cant you see I'm sleeping I'm hella tired you know" She groaned

"Oh trust me I know I said grinning making her slap my arm.

"What a sadist" I said rubbing my arm.

she just pushed her tongue towards me.

"Babe I'm hungry we haven't had lunch nor breakfast" I said and to prove my point my stomach growled like a hungry pig.

"You are so lucky it's your birthday" She said as she pulled me towards the shower. We cleaned up and then after a while we are ready to go. Since we didn't bring a car we had to walk to the woods.

We got out of the woods and we found a diner.
"Where the hell did this diner come from?" I asked

"This is the best diner in town. Come on lets go" She said pulling me

"Well the thing is I don't have money on me right now." I said timidly making her chuckle

"Don't worry about it. Its one of the pa.. I mean Dad's diners" She replied.

She brought me in and we ordered

"You are hella rich you know that? aren't you afraid I'm only after your money?" I asked while we wait for our food.

"Don't fuck with me Alex You don't need my money your parents are walking money already" She replied

"Well first I did fuck you already a couple of time this day actually. and two well you are right about that I am with you because I love you and nothing else.

I saw Nessa's face turn red and her jaw dropped and the people around us were either chuckling, snickering or trying their best not to laugh.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked well I know I didn't tell id more like I whispered it to her.

"Well you certainly did make them hear it" she replied then she cleared her voice and looked around sternly and to my surprise they stopped laughing.

Our order came and we started to eat more like devour our food. What? We are hungry you know.

after eating we set our empty dishes aside and she pulled my hands and gae me a box of jewelry I presume.

"What is this?" I asked

"Well it is your birthday and this is my gift to you" She replied

I opened the box to see a silver chain necklace with a key on it and another one which is a bracelet and has a heart shape on it and at the middle of the heart was a hole which I assume is for the key.