Chapter 15

Vanessa POV

I can feel myself fly 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and catch. My squad caught me perfectly two guys one had my hand and one had my feet practically made me a jump rope by swinging me a couple of time before throwing me I posed like I was flying midair before I felt two more guys caught me and swung me like a jump rope again. If I'm not trained I might be puking my guts out right now.

We did more flying and jumping and dancing and tumbling that by the end of our performance we can hear a lot of howls and cheers from the audience. I looked around and saw Alex clapping looking in our direction, I was so happy she was looking at me but then I realized she was not looking at me, she was looking passed me I followed her gaze and saw Amber. This realization crushed me once again see I try my best not to acknowledge her as my mate and trying to break a bond is suicide so as I have not done it yet.

Watching at Amber and Alex flirt for the last 2 days made me sick to death, I will not puke from all from the tossing and spinning they do to me but, watching them makes my stomach do flips. Abigail had tried to get to me and help me but I just want some time alone, she thinks its because of this championship.

Yes we got to the semi-final and we just finished our performance for the finals I just wish we would win this so that at least there is one thing going on for me.

I saw Amber ran towards Alex who was just standing there not doing anything because of her crutch obviously. Amber ran to Alex and did something I expected but never wants to see. SHE KISSED HER!

I dont know what to do I just carried myself and went to the forest and turned to my wolf and started running.

Vanessa where are you? Coach asked through our mind link yes she is a wolf.

Im not feeling well so I started going home dont worry about it.

But we need you here. She said

I felt so tired to argue and explain my action so to finish this as early as I can I used my Alpha voice.

I HAVE TO GO! DONT WORRY ILL MEET YOU BACK THERE!!! I said

Sorry sure She said.

And the link was disconnected.

Babe where are you I cant find you they are about to announce the winners this year. Abigail said.

I needed to leave dad needs me immediately so I had to run. Can you get my things for me? Ill see you at home. Bye I said and disconnected the link.