Chapter 6

Vanessa POV

Three weeks had passed since I made Alex a chicken at first the spaghetti was an accident but when I saw how vulnerable she was my wolf screamed at me for embarrassing our mate which made me happy that Xandra was still there and secondly I want to show him why Alex was not meant to be a Luna.

"She is not yet back because of you! You know what I don't care that you think she is not are mate! I forgive you for cheating on her but I will never forgive you for hurting her doing the exact same things that we should protect her from! But here we are doing this things to her instead of protecting her. You drove her away! Xandra yelled at me.

"You know what?! I'm getting sick and tired of explaining to you why she can't be our mate I'm supposed to be the girl here not you and yet here you are whining like a baby girl! If you could just shut that hole you call your mouth and see how weak and fragile a person can be then you would not think about yourself but think about the pack! I screamed at her!"

"You know what? Do whatever you want. Let Abigail be Luna for all I care I will not take this nonsense from you! You know pretty well what will happen to a wolf who rejects their mate!" She said before disappearing at the back of my head.

He is right though wolves who tries to break their mate bond or ignores their bond can make a wolf go crazy, violent and unstable. 5 years ago my Brother Mark found his mate but during that time he was in love with this other girl and he can't accept that his mate was an omega. He rejected her saying the magic words "I Mark Knight from the Knight wood pack reject you Stella Shine from the Knight wood pack as my mate!" That night Stella committed suicide a year later the girl he was supposed to be in love with found her mate and left him. He was alone mate less and he started to go crazy I mean he did start when Stella died but we never realized it until the girl left him.

He started getting paranoid then started seeing things. At one point he pointed at me and shouted!

"You demon get away from my sister!" He shouted.

One night we caught him strangling a woman while shouting. "Get away from her! You stupid demon get away from her!"

It was painful for everyone and my father did the only thing he knows he banned him from the pack. He ran and became a rogue but after a couple of weeks we found him by the riverbank lifeless.

I was in the middle of thought when I smelled her again Strawberry Vanilla she smells like ice cream. I sighed at the smell.

She walked in but something is quite different from her I just cant pin point what.

Alex POV

We arrived at New Jersey a couple hours ago. We went home and took a quick rest. Yes we didn't sell our house, we know we will need it from time to time so we just left it with a cleaner who comes once a month.

After a couple of hours we went to the hospital I was so nervous and scared which was all casted away when I saw Mat sitting with a bandage around his head smiling at me.

The whole Brook family was in the room and I hugged all of them before facing Mat.

"How are you feeling? Do you remember me?" I asked scared what he will say to me.

"Of course I do! You're that girl who gives mean curve balls! I'm sorry how Gareth acts he was always like that." He said with a smile.

"You're not angry at me. I mean I did whack your life out. Pun unintended" I said as I realized what I just said.

"No of course not it was an accident besides I never got a good night sleep like that one. You gave me an opportunity in fact".

"You are not really mad?! Even if I clanked your head pretty bad that you had to sleep for more than 2 years?!" I exclaimed