Part 87

At evening, all are talking abt sangeet function which is in three days.

Arnav didn't show any interest in it but others are so excited abt the function which is going to be more fun and enjoyment.

Arnav is just giving whatever look. Khushi now itself started to think abt the songs which she is going to perform.

Akash and Nk also decided to perform for their Di. Anjali is happy for her sister and brothers who are enjoying it thoroughly, she noticed arnav who is sitting simply but lost in some where else.

Anjali called, chote... what are u thinking where are u lost.

Arnav with lost state, still Mr. Mehra didn't call me to sign new deal don't know what will happen.

Others stopped their talk and looked at him with disbelief. Arnav looked at everyone where others gaze is fixed only on him. He asked, whatt.... Anjali threw her small pillow on which she is leaning.

Arnav asked, di what's wrong with u...

Anjali said with irritated tone, chote I wanna ask this to u... really are u my brother... here we all are talking abt my sangeet but u still think abt ur deal, other than office work do u know anything.

Nk remembered something and said with mischievous tone, he know di...

Anjali with irritated tone, what...

Nk said, to play with his doll... do u know di what happened in our office canteen, the great business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada running around the canteen to escape from his doll who is chasing him with her full speed.

Arnav is annoyed to hear Nk's comment, he looked at khushi who is looking him with anger by remembering the reason for their chasing.

Arnav know what's going on her mind he just gave victorious smile to her, they both are giving their look to each other forgetting abt their teasers who are observing them keenly.

To break their look anjali asked, Really Nk my chote is running around the canteen, its great news if media catches this side of arnav means they itself can't believe.

Suddenly anjali asked, chote what u did with her? why she chased u.

Arnav and khushi exchanged their looks they can't reveal the reason, even though they hugged and kissed in front of whole family, they can't expose their sensual teasing, they itself felt awkward.

Arnav said, nothing di its asusaul only I just teased her. u know na sometime she becomes tigress.

Anjali smiled and said, yeah... only tigress who can hunt the arnav singh raizada.

Akash said, yes di its true today we also witnessed it where bro is running to save his life from his tigress.

Khushi don't know why but she felt uncomfortable to hear their words which they are talking abt her and arnav.

She remembered their encounters which are happening on these days between them, from childhood itself they used to tease lot and they share it with their parents itself, sometimes they will solve the problem between them if they put fight by teasing each other.

But now they can't share there teasing with anyone it became their private moments she felt something going wrong between them which they can't even share with other family members, these things are new to her. She is thinking did they misbehave with each other, did they cheat their parents. If it was some other person it is easy to declare it was love or friendship but the person is arnav which is making her to get confuse on her own feelings.

Anusha called anjali to arrange the table for dinner, akash and Nk also went along with her.

Khushi stood up to go to her home, arnav with his smirk pulled her by waist, whispered on her ear, don't u feel hungry..... She didn't respond to him ,just standing simply, arnav is expecting his tigress to wake when he turned her towards him, he is shocked and panicked to see tears in her eyes which he use to hate always to his heart core.

Arnav asked with concern, doll... what happen... y are u crying..

Khushi didn't utter a word, arnav asked, suddenly what happened to u doll... whats the reason for ur tears...

Khushi just said, you...

Arnav is confused, me.. what I did...

Khushi with pout face, all u only did... stop teasing like this.

Arnav chuckled by hearing this he know sometimes if he teases her more means. she will cry or she used to complaint abt him to his parents like child, it is ususal thing from her childhood itself.

Arnav said with smile, k k no teasing... sorry don't cry for that by saying he hugged her, she buried her face in his chest like a child,

arnav called, doll....

Khushi hummed, hmmm...

Arnav said with low tone, I feel hungry...

Khushi came out of his hug and gave angry glare.

On seeing her glare he corrected, hey no no I feel really hungry, its dinner time.

Khushi nodded her head and thought to go.

Arnav added, by the way doll just come out of ur gutter mind which are always thinking wrong.

Khushi hit on his chest. Arnav was happy to see his crying doll in tigress form again