Part 23

Arnav was more happy than ever for his doll acceptance, now itself he started to live his dream abt his new life which he going to live in US for 3 years but still he was little bit sad wen he comes to think abt missing his Doll. Arnav was more excited nd told to his parents that his Doll agreed to go, by this news der parents also happy which is difficult for them to believe. Khushi came to dem with huge smiling face, all looked towards her by seeing her smile all thinking how she agreed for her arnav to go away from her that too with full of happiness nd joy. But seeing arnav excitement dey brushed out of der thoughts. 

Shashi asked his daughter, khushi r u really happy for arnav moving. Khushi with her cute smile, ofcourse dad I m happy how can I crash my arnav dream because of me. Shashi was very happy to hear dis comment from his daughter because dey all r worried how dey going to make her to understand but here everything going opposite. Anand came near to khushi, Khushi u know how much happy I m now, Thanks my gal thanks for making my son to fulfill his dream. Khushi thought, hmmm actually I wanna say thanks to u because of u only I got dis piece of information, u all wait nd watch, suddenly anand shaked her, she came to sense nd told, y telling thanks to me he is not only ur son but also my arnav so how can I refuse him to go. All r proud nd happy for her. 

Actually more than all, khushi was more happy abt dis. By seeing her over happiness arnav thought how she changed suddenly like dis how she can be dis much happy by hearing dis matter, Doll u always making me crazy, I dono wen nd wt things u ll do. Lets hope nothing she ll do dis time. While thinking anjali came with her sad face, Chote do u really wanna go to US, u can study here itself na v ll miss u badly chote. Arnav, Oh Di plz again u don't start already one crazy gal enough for me in that she making me also like her crazy, now I itself dono whats cooking in her mind, if u also started means I cant tolerate one more. Anjali was upset on his statement, arnav realized by seeing her face, he told Di I m sorry even I too ll miss u all atleast u having dis lovely family with u but I ll be alone der just 3 yrs di aft that ur chote ll come back to u only, now plz don't be sad I wanna see ur beautiful smile, anjali understand his feelings also she don't like to make him upset so she just hugged him with her smile nd gave kiss on his forehead. 

Finally nite arrived, arnav was feeling happy to start new journey next day nd also sad for missing his family especially his Doll. With new life dream he drifted to sleep with smile on his face. On other hand khushi was angry on her family members nd also happy for next day which is going to be new for her, with a grin on her face she too slept expecting tmr. These two buddies on their own land with der excitement of tmr. For one tmr it going to be shock, for other it going to be more fun nd pleasure.