Part 60

Arnav held Khushi without falling on the ground, he looked Rishi who was seeing them with wide eyes, Arnav was little bit embarrassed due to his doll sudden gesture. Arnav whispered in Khushi ear, doll surely one day i m going to die by you only, Khushi was shocked on his comment she came out of his hug, Arnav added, then what if you crush me like this means without leaving to breathe also... Khushi hitted his chest nd told Arnav save me... Arnav said wit grin, hmmm.. Who can save me from you... Khushi looked him wit wide eyes nd also wit open mouth. Suddenly Arnav realized nd asked, doll wy sayin save me... From what.. Khushi said wit irritation face, from that idiot only he asking stupid questions that we love each other... Arnav, what the... Now only he came to our home nd now itself he started to interfere in our personal life, he looked wit him in anger. 

Rishi whose blood was boiling nd fuming wit anger by seeing this couple, thinking wy Arnav needs to come here to spoil our moments, of course he ll come to ruin everything but i wanna replace him in Khushi heart by placing me, lets see Arnav i ll make her mine then you cant come near to her also. While thinking these things, can we go inside heard in his ear, he came from his thoughts nd looked at the person who said, Arnav was standing before him wit his straight face. Rishi faked smile nd said, yeah sure... Arnav went to Khushi put his hand on her hip curve nd both went inside like perfect couple, by seeing this Rishi was damm angry if he can he ll burn Arnav hand which is kept on her waist. Trio went inside the home nd joined wit the elders. 

when they reached there, Arnav nd Khushi saw Anjali who were reached before them, Anjali nd vishal are stealing glances each other, she was blushing nd he was enjoying by seeing her blush. Arnav nd Khushi got their answers from their reactions itself that they liked each other, Arnav nd Khushi were happy for their Di who going to start new life wit new family. Rishi mom like to tease her son Rishi so she said, by pointing Anjali nd vishal they itself came soon, what made you guys to take time to come here now like you both were bride nd groom (Khushi nd Rishi)... Rishi blushed nd Khushi got irritated, Arnav shouted, what the... Khushi chuckled nd Anjali giggled, their family members know the reason for his favourite what the... But kundra family got shock due to his sudden out burst. Shashi was hiding his smile nd Anand rolled his eyes, he said before everything getting worst situation, dont take it seriously actually they both are possessive towards each other from childhood itself, they are childhood buddies. Shashi added fuel, yeah one time in shopping mall while they were playing one guy came nd kissed Khushi she was too small tat time for that itself Arnav slapped on his cheek. Kundra family looked him wit awwwww... Arnav looked Rishi wit anger, Rishi gulped hard he dono when his hand placed on his cheek, Khushi noticed this she cant control her laugh she laughed wit huge sound full of heart, everyone looked at her wit puzzled, Khushi realized nd to cover up she said, sorry i remembered that childhood incident... Nd added i thinking Wt ll happen to him if he tried to coming near me, he wont get only slap by saying she looked towards Rishi. Rishi also felt this sentence is for him un knowingly. Finally they told they ll call them nd inform abt further things, they bid good bye nd went.