Part 64

The hall came to pin drop silence for one minute, here arnav closed his eyes tightly by clenching his fist he was preparing himself for taking other words which going to affect his company fame, he felt him as defeated man and thought whatever he achieved till now, went in vain. He know about this cruel fashion world even though you achieve thousands of good things, world only speaks about their defeats only. He was gritting his teeth by thinking about that person who back stabbed him. Suddenly some words reached on his ear, wow.... Amazing... its just elegant... gorgeous.... Arnav was confused while registering these words into his ears, he turned and saw with some difficulties to analyze whats happening on there.

Arnav saw a gal who were wore his master piece designer dress neatly, which is arnav favorite color red. The dress was designed with some embroidery designs with diamond stones which is glittering and sparkling on her slim body, her lehanga was perfectly hugged on her tiny waist and her blouse borders are designed with diamond beads and also it is minimal low cut one showing enough of her skin, her duppatta was placed on her right shoulder with few fleets which is thin one and front part of her duppatta end was tugged on her left side waist by covering her milky skin on her chest and belly part which is transparent one. Arnav signed in relief to see his master piece design where his show topper was wearing but when he looked at her face aft admiring her dressings he got shock of his life.

Arnav rubbed his eyes two times whether it is real or its just a dream, he cant able to believe what he was seeing by his chocolate brown eyes, he was dumbfounded. He never thought something like this ll happen, his lips curved into smile by seeing that figure. Her hair was dressed neatly with open hair and also with some curls on her sides, her long earings were dancing on her ears by caressing her necks, her bindi which is white stone giving a beautiful look, her eyes were attracting others with dark eyes lashes due to her kajal, her lips were shining with her strawberry lip gloss which is tempting others to take her petals, totally she was a diva who came from heaven with elegant and gorgeous look to kill our mens by showing her beauty. Now she is a total transformation of doll to angel who is not showing mercy for others to make them die with her beauty.

The hall was filled with huge applause which is continuously echoing on that whole place. Their family members are also shocked and surprised to see her on that ramp which is totally unexpected one, for their eyes it is a big surprise treat.

They also praised about her dress which is designed by her arnie and also adored her by seeing the beauty of arnav's doll where she changed as angel at present. Shashi and anand having happy tears about their growth of their child, they felt that these buddies are not child now they grown up very well to handle all situation. Everyone in the hall praising about their designs and beauty, their family felt proud for their children by hearing this.

When khushi started to do her ramp, she was damm nervous she never walked on ramp but she observed their company models keenly, by praying god she kept her feet on that stage, when she reached at the end of that stage to give her pose, she gave quick glance at arnav place to see his expression but to her disappointment that place was empty, and also worried about him that where he gone at this final moment. With disappointment feel she made her way to go back again. After reaching back stage she was immersed in her thoughts about arnav whereabouts.

Final announcement came for requesting the owner of AR designs to come on stage, khushi thought first show topper vanished and now owner itself vanished, wow what a great show... Suddenly she jerked from her place where she was standing, when one hand touched on her waist. She looked at his face and gave one long breath, with in sec they were moving to the stage as a lovely couple, where arnav hugging his angel by her petite waist she was blinking blankly at that moment she din realize anything what happening on her surroundings. Spectators where looking this lovely couple with awww... gals feels jealous of khushi and boy feels jealous of arnav. They were looking perfectly made for each other. Arnav asusual looking as handsome and dashing where now cute smile playing on his lips which is to die for the gals, khushi was looking more pretty and gorgeous then before due to that elegant dress which is designed by her arnav, it adding her extra beauty to her.

Arnav talked few words, he thanked everyone for giving their presence by making it as a huge show, he confessed his feelings that he was proud about his employees who put their best to make this show successfully. He thanked his parents for giving him moral supports and mainly for showering their love unconditionally. Finally he looked at his angel who were still in confuse due to his sudden gesture by pulling her on stage, without thinking anything he gave cute kiss on her cheek for retaining their fame and success, without letting to downfall. Khushi looked at him wide eyes and audiences looking at that couple with their open mouth including their family members. Khushi cheeks also matched to her dress by changing into red, without realizing the place she hitted arnav on his chest, he too forgot abt others and uttered What the.... Audiences were laughing at this cute couple gestures except one soul whose blood were boiling with anger.