Part 73

After sometime, Khushi went to payal's place to check whether she finished her designs or not for their company future project, she opened her mouth to ask, before that she noticed, payal was looking nervous and her hands are shaking, her eyes are looking here and there, khushi was confused on her behavior why she wanna be nervous..... then she noticed akash was looking at her with intense gaze, he didn't notice khushi's presence, Akash came from trance when khushi made sounds with her finger tips, Akash was embarrassed by seeing khushi who was caught him red handed, that sound alerted payal too, she looked khushi with nervous smile. Khushi asked akash, what are u doing here. Akash without realizing, admiring her.... Khushi's eyes went wide, Whattt..... Payal was blushing, akash bit his toungue and said, oh I mean admiring her designs. Khushi looked at payal and enquired, did u finished ur designs... Payal was standing like a statue with head hung down, Khushi saw the papers which were placed on her table, she took and gave a look, khushi was shocked to see her horrible designs, payal never used to draw her designs like this, but today what happened to her, she looked at payal who was blushing furiously, khushi was puzzled and tilted her head to see akash who was busy in his work, staring at payal. Khushi understand now whats wrong with her.

Khushi said with loud tone, bro plz stop staring at my friend and let her do work. Akash cursed himself for being caught again, he excused and rushed out by saying, I'll see Nk and come. Khushi giggled seeing him. Khushi turned her head towards payal and asked, so madam whats going on.... Payal replied without looking, nothing... Khushi asked, oh really... payal said with slight blush, plz khushi stop it, nothing going here I have so many works. Khushi said with teasing tone, Yeah I can see it, how beautifully u designed it and ur blush itself saying me everything whats going between u guys. Payal said, I don't understand what are u telling. Khushi asked her, y cant u accept that u are falling for him. Payal was shocked by hearing her statement. Khushi added, I think akash bro also started to like u, if u guys become one I'll be more happy, you will be my sister in law. Payal was crimson red by hearing this. Khushi teased further, Wow payal u look more beautiful in ur redness.

Payal had enough, she started to back fire her.....

Payal: khushi stop ur teasing... first realize ur feelings

Khushi: what feelings

Payal : ur feelings abt arnav

Khushi: yeah I feel for him as my close friend from childhood itself.

Payal: that's the problem khushi, u guys r together from ur childhood so only u both didn't understand ur real feelings.

Khushi: payal what are u telling, I can't get ur words.

Payal: really u think arnav was just ur close friend

Khushi: confused, hmmm... yeah

Payal: but ur eyes are telling me something

Khushi: Payal what r u trying to say, don't eat my brain

Payal: y are u blushing, if arnav comes close to u

Khushi: remembering her sweet encounter which happened few hrs ago. Oh... that...

Payal: I know because his presence is affecting u, his closeness is making u blush, his touch making u shiver, his pain making u hurt, his distance making u to miss him, his each and every things having effect on u.

Khushi was numb, whatever payal said is true, she can't deny it but still her mind telling he was her close friend ofcourse it'll affect her. Payal kept hand on her shoulder and said, hear ur heart which will give answer, take ur time to think, what arnav means to u.... but don't take too long to think because every thing moved out of our hands in that time. Khushi looked payal blankly she don't know what to say, khushi went to her cabin, payal smiled on her childish friend.

Khushi was immersed in her pool of thoughts thinking abt payal words, but she cant conclude anything, she din realize time also in her busy thoughts, she came out of her thoughts after hearing her name, doll..... she know the person who called her but she cant able to look at his eyes. Arnav was confused on her behavior, when he entered her cabin she seems to be lost, when he called she didn't respond at third time only she came to her sense. Arnav asked her, Doll what happen... anything bothering u... Khushi still not meeting his eyes, hmm.. nothing... just slight headache... Arnav was worried and asked her to take lunch and to get rest for sometime, Khushi said, its k arnav.. I don't feel hungry. Arnav noticed that she was avoiding to see him, so she was telling lie and something is bothering her, but what was that. Arnav said with stern voice, doll decide it, u are coming with me or I wanna carry u.... Khushi know abt arnav he ll always keep up his words, she silently went with him. Akash and NK are already waiting for them, Arnav told khuhsi to call payal and lavanya also. Atlast all ate their lunch with some chit chats except khushi who was in her different world, arnav who also talking with them noticing her change.