14. Bail- Huh?

(I had a mental break down and cried for 2 hours, I just wish life wasn't like this for me)
-

-Jimin-

Here I am, after finishing court, trying to bail Yoongi out of jail, why tf did he even, Nevermind don't answer that.

I was about to ask Yeosang to help me bail Yoongi out of jail but before I did, he quickly left, jumping out of the window so he wouldn't pay anymore.

I waited on a chair for a few minutes until Yoongi finally showed up, being uncuffed by the police man.

He just stood there, looking at me.

I can't believe Yoongi was both my sleep paralysis AND my death. He had the audacity to scare me like tha-

"Listen Jimin, can we talk at my place?" He asks me, impatiently like one dog, or cat, dog and cat, either one is fine.

I nodded, slowly standing up (Jimin istg you aint old, don't make me speed this u-)

-time skip-

Me and Yoongi arrived to his house, after a couple of bull dogs chased us, somehow we out ran them, sacrificing an old women on the way.

We both collected our breathing as we pushed through the door to finally rest on the couch. Everything sounded so silent.

I looked around the whole house, the lights were still off but it wasn't that dark to see Yoongi's glowing face, yet his whole body is still black pitch.

"Yoongi?" I started.

"Where are the others?"

-Yoongi-

Lmao your asking me where they are, I ate them all, I got so hungry that I even ate my dearest sister, she was so delicious.

I'm kidding, I told them about my plan and they agreed to leave, probably at Jimins house with Taehyung, trying to take care of Yuki.

"Probably out, not really gonna be coming back until two days" I made that up, damn how am I gonna tell them to stay at Jimins for +1 more day.

He nods, looking away, trying to ignore my presence, he's probably kinda upset from the whole stuff, but I just need to get this off my chest, I don't have breast tho.

"Jimin, I just wanna apologize-"

"No let me, they way I acted was very immature, you were rig-"

"First off, rude, don't cut me off, Second, let me go first"

Jimin was about to say something, probably because I cut him off, but decided to keep shut.

"Listen, I should be the one who's sorry, I was just scared I'd loose my sister, just like I lost my best friend, and I got scared, I'd loose you too, I just didn't know how I was acting"

I tried keeping my tears in, not letting him know his Hyung is helplessly crying, and to not distract him from the conversation but failed anyways.

Jimins little hands were curled into a fist, but pulled me into a soft hug.

"Hyung, it's fine, if only I resisted to leave then maybe none of this would have happened, hell you wouldn't even tried to go to jai- Wait, i just noticed, why go through all that trouble just for me?"

I pulled away from the hug, looking into his eyes to reassure him that this was gonna be a serious conversation.

"Because, I didn't really know how to approach you, or to even talk it out with you, so I thought it would be a good idea for me to follow you, not stalk, there's a difference, until you would notice me so I could explain, I was just trying to scare that guy you were with so we could talk alone, Jungkook also told me you were sort of jealous with Suran, She's nothing but a bisexual asshole who pushed me down the stairs and me dragging her down with me but is also my best friend and helped me with this plan and because of this I just wanna say"

"I love you"

-
(I'm a mf evil person, get mad at me I deserve it)