Finally after 2 and half hours later they landed. Armaan helped her to come down and together with their bodyguards behind them they drove off to their destination.

*****************

After they reached the venue, Armaan cupped Shreshtha's cheeks and lightly kissed her forehead before whispering, "I am with you Angel. Okay ?? Don't be nervous. Just do what I told you to and leave the rest on me. Okay. I Love You my Angel."

Shreshtha smiled at him before whispering, "I Love You Too Armaan."

Then hand in hand they stepped out of the car with their bodyguards following behind.

As soon as they entered the venue, they were greeted my a woman who wore a very skimpy dress and Armaan shuddered inwardly.

On the other hand Shreshtha though inwardly was boiling in anger seeing Shalini as she was the leader of the whole thing, she smiled brightly and greeted, "Hi Shalini. Kitne dino baad mil rahi hoon. Han. Achcha kiya Reunion organize karke. Achcha yeh sab chor, meet my husband, Armaan, Armaan Dixit. Tujhe toh pata hi hoga ki yeh kaun hai. Hai naa."

Seeing Shreshtha smile brightly Shalini's smile faltered a bit. She had thought that she still would be that afraid little girl, not this bubbly yet confident married woman.

While Armaan inwardly smirked and thought, Good going Angel. I am proud of you.

And Shreshtha smirked seeing Shalini's faltered expressions and thought, Take that Bitch !!

Shreshtha has already told Armaan who is who and what did they do so Armaan knew that the woman who greeted them was the leader and planner of everything his Angel endured.

Armaan then quickly squeezed her hands in assurance and encouragement. Shreshtha smiled at Armaan at the gesture.

Soon they reached the hall where the party is going to be held. It was a spacious hall which was decorated elegantly. Chairs were kept in circles as well as in rows according to the convenience of the people. At the corner of the room food and drinks were served.

Shreshtha then went ahead like a queen and introduced him with everyone. There was a thick tension in the room, which got thicker as Shreshtha carried herself with confidence and grace aside being her usual cheerful self.

However he could also feel the burning jealousy in some people's eyes, especially Shalini.

Shreshtha's classmates knew the power she holds now. They also knew about her marriage with one of the most powerful and influential persons in the world. So being the opportunist and cheap minded people they were they decided that they would behave too friendly with her and make her fall in their trap just like they did all those years ago.

"Arre yaar Shreshtha, kitne dino baad hum mil rahe hai, hai naa. Catch up to banta hai. Kyun naa hum kal ek girls day kare. Kyun ?" Anika, Shalini's best friend or rather one of her minions said.

Shreshtha smiled sympathetically at her before saying, "I would love to. But tu to janti hai, ki main ek one of the most powerful and influential IAS Officer hoon. Mujhe bahot kaam hai, kal office mein. Main agar bakio ki tarah worthless aur all time free hoti toh main zaroor aati. Aur main aur Armaan aaj hi chale jayenge. Hum yahan apne private plane pe aye hai naa." Sweetness was dripping in her voice while she said that.

On the other hand Armaan was busy enjoying the dumbfounded and shocked expressions on their faces and he smirked at them before saying, "Han Angel aur mujhe bahot kaam hai. Aur Angel ke bina mera din aur raat nahi kat ta. So next time maybe."

Hearing him say that Shreshtha blushed before she lightly hit his arm while muttering,"Badmash." to which Armaan said sweetly, "Tumhara Badmash."

The girls looked as if they had swallowed 5 lemons together. They couldn't digest the fact that one of the most successful, powerful and influential persons of the world is Shreshtha's husband, who is totally smitten by her.

Armaan then quietly went to the side as an excuse of taking a call. He then ordered his bodyguards to do something so that Shalini gets humiliated infront of everyone.

The bodyguards did just that.

When Shalini went angrily to the stalls for some drinks and food, and was busy planning something to bring down Shreshtha, one of the bodyguards, Sanjay, tripped her when she reached the stalls and Shalini fell, face down on the pastry trays kept on the table in such a manner that her dress as well as her face got totally ruined.

Sanjay quickly left the place before anybody could see him there and gestured to Armaan.

Seeing Shalini in such a condition, everyone laughed. Even her so called best friends. Armaan and Shreshtha smirked at each other while laughing.

Shreshtha was already in a new avatar today. Everyone felt a little intimidated with Shreshtha and Armaan, knowing the power and influence they hold. But what happened next really proved to be the worst nightmare.

Shreshtha smirking went towards Shalini and helped her stand. She then forwarded her a napkin and said,"I know ki tum bahot soch rahi ho ki kaise tum mujhe nicha dikhaogi jaise tumne saalo pehle kiya tha. Lekin apne pea sized brain ko itna pressure mat do ki bhuk ke maare aise haalat karogi apna."

Hearing that everyone went pale as if they had encountered a ghost.

While Armaan was extremely proud of his Angel, Shalini was bubbling with anger.

She then screamed, "You Bitch !!!! How dare you !!!" And then she raised her hand to slap her.

But the slap never came.

Armaan tightly held Shalini's wrist, strong enough to leave bruises before saying menacingly, "Don't you dare make this mistake. You have already dug your own grave by hurting my Angel all those years ago. She is Armaan Dixit's wife. She is mine. And the entire world knows nobody touches what's mine. I will not say anything now but mark my words, I am going to make your life a living hell. You are going to regret ever taking birth in this planet. Get ready for your worst nightmare because now even God himself cannot save you from me."

Then Armaan pushed her with such a force that Shalini fell down.

Then he turned to everyone who were looking as if they are on the verge of pissing their pants and said darkly, " And the same is written on everyone's fate, who ever caused a single tear to drop from my Angel's eyes. I will make sure of that, I promise."

Shreshtha then turned and faced everyone and said,"If you guys think that by doing all those inhuman acts that you did all those years ago you will be successful in bringing me down, then I am sorry to tell you that come out of the delusion world. I was successful then, I am successful now. But I have to thank you guys you know. Because unknowingly you helped me become strong and face everything with strength, confidence and grace. I wish I could tell you that it's okay, I forgive you but I can't and I won't. Because you guys deserve what Armaan is going to do to you. You all would regret ever crossing Shreshtha Dixit's way."

Saying that both Shreshtha and Armaan left the place.

Shreshtha - finally free from her bitter past.

Hey Lovelies.

Woah !!! Take that Bitches !!!

After reading the chapter I know that many people will disapprove of what Shreshtha and Armaan did. But sometimes you have to do something strong to retaliate. Sometimes you have to be a devil to take down a bitch. And that's what Shreshtha did.

Anyways.

I hope you like the chapter. Write down your thoughts in the comments section.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Read on Lovelies.

Love.

Sunetra 😊😊