Chapter 25

Narrator's  POV : -

Narrator's  POV : -

It has been several days since Armaan and Shreshtha's Honeymoon and both has been quite busy with their respective works. Though they promised that no matter how much work gets piled upon at the end of the day they would just forget everything about their work and spend some quality time with each other.

It was 7:15 PM and both Armaan and Shreshtha have completed all their work quickly so that they would relax and spend some quality time with each other.

However today something unexpected happened which brought bitter memories back for Shreshtha.

Armaan could already tell something was very wrong with his Angel. She looked dull and her eyes lost their twinkle.

Armaan didn't want to force her into sharing whatever is bothering her but if it continues, she would have to share it with Armaan.

Not only Armaan but his mom and dad are also very worried about their daughter. Within all these months, never has they seen Shreshtha like this.

On the other hand, Shreshtha felt like she was thrown into her past. The past which she tried to bury deep inside, the wounds which she tried so hard to heal all came rushing back to her.

Armaan finally had enough of it and slowly he approached her.

Shreshtha was sitting on the bed with a far away look on her face. Armaan went towards her and held her small hands in his larger ones and said,"Talk to me Angel. Tell me what is bothering you so much. Please."

Hearing him all her dams broke and she cried while hugging him. Armaan soothingly ran his hands down her back while whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

Shreshtha didn't know for how long she cried but she couldn't stop herself.

After crying for 15 minutes Shreshtha pulled away. Armaan slowly wiped her tears and then made her drink some water. After some time Shreshtha composed herself and decided to reveal one thing that she kept secret from everyone. Even her parents.

"Today one of my school friends Shweta called. She called me because apparently they are going to organize a reunion party and all our batch mates are invited. You must be wondering naa what is so bad about it that I am like this today ?"

Armaan nodded.

"I had two different lived when I was in school. One at home with my family and relatives and other at school. When I was at my home back in West Bengal, it was best. My family and relatives loved me. Even my neighbors and other girls and boys in our neighborhood loved me. But it was not so in my school. I was a very good student then and all the teachers loved me. I was also very good in co-curricular activities and always took part in functions, competitions etc. My teachers encouraged me to try new things, praised about me all the time everything. They loved my recitations, my anchoring, my singing, my dancing, my painting, my handwriting, my studies, exhibition, my projects and other works I did everything. Nobody could complain about a single thing against me. I always was well behaved and obedient. I always had a popularity in my class. I had what you'd call the best school life. But it was in standard eight when everything went downhill. Those who called my friends turned their back on me. Called me names behind my back, bullied me, did fake complaints to the teachers against me and many other horrible things. I had no one. Nobody wanted to work with me. The one with whom everyone wanted to work and be with had no one. Teachers too started ignoring me, gave me lower grades, made me stand outside the class etc. My friends started stealing my books and copies, since I was a good student and I used to take regular notes. I was left alone in the corner of the class sitting alone and eating my tiffin while everyone else were in groups eating and laughing. If I would be absent one day nobody would give me notes the next day which was exactly opposite of what happened earlier. They made me do their work and gave me threats that if I don't do the work they would blame me for every single wrong thing they did. I would truly be happy on my vacations but during vacations also they came into my house and made me do their work by giving me threats. This went on for 5 years. It was horrible absolutely horrible. I couldn't tell all these to my parents in fear of if they feel disappointed at me. I decided that  I would work hard day and night and score the highest in the history of my school and I did. I scored 99% in my 10th Boards and 98.7% in my 12th Boards. I thought that I have left my past behind but now it back. It's back again." And with that she broke down.

Armaan was furious hearing all of that. He wanted to kill every single person who has hurt his Angel. No one hurts her Angel. No one. He would make their life a living hell. But he controlled himself for now and consoled her.

Shreshtha cried hugging him tightly. She cried for her lost happiness during childhood. For every child his/her childhood is the best part of their life. But for her it was her worst.

Shreshtha didn't know for how long she was crying or why her tears couldn't stop. It was as if she has no control over them.

After crying for 30 minutes she fell asleep in the arms of her husband, her Armaan.

***************

After Shreshtha cried herself to sleep in his arms, Armaan felt as if he couldn't breathe. Those bastards hurt his Angel so much. He would not spare them. Not a single one. They would regret even causing a single tear to drop from his Angel's eyes. He would make sure of that. He would make their life a living hell. Hurting his Angel means provoking the deadliest Beast who would go lengths to protect his Angel. Nobody dares to hurt his Angel.

"Its not the time for you to shed tears my Angel. Its time for them. They will regret doing what they did. They will live in absolute hell. And I will make sure of that. I promise." Armaan promised to himself while looking his sleeping beauty.

His Life.

His wife.

His Angel.

Author's Note : - (Please Read. It's very important.)

Hey Lovelies.

What do you think about the chapter ??

This chapter is dedicated to all such people who has faced things like this when they were younger.

School life is one of the most amazing phases of one's life. It's full of happiness where one would make loads of memories. But it's the exact opposite for those who has faced things like this at such a tender age. Those who do this  has absolutely no right I repeat has no right to do such things to others. And in cases like this often anybody comes to rescue or teaches them the correct lesson since everyone fears if the same thing happens with them.

May the people who do such cowardly things rot in hell. I know I am disrespectful but I absolutely don't care.

I just hope that these types of things stop and the atmosphere in the schools or colleges become more friendly and healthy.

And to those who have faced it never lose hope and fight back. Give them the metaphorical middle finger. You don't have to take shit from anyone. Remember, we, those who are against these things are with you. Don't lose hope. Don't lose your strength. Fight back.

I request my readers to spread this message so that the victims also get the support and help that they need.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Read on Lovelies.

Love.

Sunetra 😊😊