"Aww come on, Sarah. I'm not really interested anyway." Sarah's mood drops a bit.

"You're not into women like that?" You choked on your water for a second. Then your eyes widened a bit and you looked anywhere else but Sarah.

"Sorry. I'm usually not this straight forward, I just..... I'm just wondering. And I get if you don't want to say anything. My god. I'm sorry. We literally met yester-" Sarah rambled.

You smiled at Sarah. "Haha. It's okay Sarah. And I actually am into women."

"Oh okay. Cool." The waitress came back.

"Alright, so what would you like to order?" Shes stares at you.

"Uhm. Just the cheese pizza will be fine." You look over at Sarah to see if it was okay. She slightly nodded and looked back up to the waitress.

"Great choice. I'll be back." Izzy flashed a smile at you and brushed your hand with her hand. She then walked away.

"Honestly kind of freaked out, but okay," you told Sarah.

"It's okay just ignore it." She paused. "So. What happened?"

"Right. So..." You went on and told her everything that you went through. She reacted like anyone would. You didn't think the media or anyone would know because you hid everything. You were lucky that Chris didn't leave any bruises on your face because you really did not want to have to explain to the make up artists. Or get those looks like you were a tiny, fragile puppy. Anyways, Sarah just comforted you and told you she was sorry that you had to go through that for such a long time, but you always brushed it off. It was now time to pay, so Izzy came over and brought the check.

"Hey. Uhm I was wondering... would you like to go out sometime?" Izzy asked this as if she didn't see Sarah right across from you.

"Uhm. Sorry." You paused and read her nametag. "Izzy. I'm sorry, but I'm a kind of on a date right now." You said this as you reached for Sarah's hand across the table. You threw a smile at Sarah and she got the hint.

"Yeah. And I don't really appreciate you hitting on her right in front of me. And pretending I wasn't here the whole time," Sarah added. Izzy's eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry. To both of you. I'll just go."

"We still have to pay," Sarah said.

"It's okay, I got it. Think of it as an apology." She said that as she walked behind the counter. You and Sarah looked at each other and you told her you have a thing for free food. You winked at her and she laughed at your joke.

"Better tip high then."

"Seems right." You smiled at her, both split tip to become a total of $40, and walked out. You guys got ice cream together and went back to your place.

"Up for a movie?"

"Absolutely. " Sarah smiled at you while sitting on your couch. You asked what movie she wanted to watch.

"Oh, I don't really care."

"Well, that's not very helpful." A cheeky smile appeared on your face.

"Just watch anything y/n. I'm fine with anything."

"Soooo you'll be fine with a horror movie?"

"Expect that. No thank you." You ended up putting on a classic. The Notebook. While watching the movie all you wanted was to go over to her, and smack your lips on hers. But, you were way too cautious to do that. You were so sure that she didn't feel the same. She didn't like you back.

The movie ended and she got up off the couch.

"It was nice seeing you y/n, but I really gotta get home." She leaned in for a hug.

You instantly hugged back. "Thanks for hanging out Sarah."

"Of course honey. If you ever want to talk, I'm here okay?" She let go of you.

"Thanks." You blushed and hid your face.

You both said your final goodbyes and she walked out your door. You flopped on your bed and went to go text Charlize and Em.

Y/n: hiiiii

Charlize: hello?

Em: how was your dateee?

Y/n: it wasn't a date em.

Em: basically was. You both like each other.

Y/n: she probably doesn't but okay.

Charlize: y/n she gave you her number after five minutes of talking

Y/n: okay but like you never know. Maybe her intention was just friends.

Charlize: I don't think so.

Em: I agree

Y/n: 😐

Em: what did you guys even do?

Y/n: we went out for pizza and watched a movie at my place

Charlize: what movie

Y/n: the notebook

Charlize: oooo romantic

Y/n: idk it's a classic

Em: you wanted to kiss her so bad didn't you

Y/n: maybe, maybe not

Charlize: lol okay

Em: muhahahahahaha

Y/n: stop. You need help

Em: not really

Y/n: okay fine. Goodnight children.

Charlize: goodnight!! 😘

Em: have nice dreams about her ;)

Y/n: Ms. Blunt what did we say about winking?

Em: that you love it.

Y/n: ugh I hate you

Em: I love you too ❤️

Y/n: love you both

Charlize: love youu

Em: I love you :)

okay I'm so sorry this chapter took forever. I haven't really been myself since the whole break idk but I'm also really sorry that my writing is actually terrible. Haha byeee
-ayva