Chapter 2

I'm afraid the first chapter sucks so here is the next.

CHAPTER TWO

"Ethan here," Sarah called and signaled him that he'd be sitting right beside Sarah. Lucky Sarah.

"You're so lucky Sarah!" I told her as Ethan was heading towards their table.

"You too Madison. Here," She pointed out the table at her back.

Ethan then said "Jealous of not being my seatmate ei?" as he put his bag on the top the paper on their table which has Sarah Brook & Ethan Adams written on it in a very big font size.

"Yeah right. As if that would happen suck-oh," I replied as I look at the name on my table. In the short bond paper it wrote:

Madison Tyler & Dylan Allen

"Who's Dylan Allen?" Sarah and Ethan asked.

"I have no idea," I said, placing my hands together as if I was praying.  "Oh God, please let him be cute and smart and not a loser like the guy in front of me. Please?"

Sarah and I laughed as Ethan sniffed and made a loud exhale sound.

The laughter subsided as Mr. Wilcox entered the room.  Everyone sat.  Silence filled the room as Mr. Wilcox stood before the class waiting for us to stand, but no one did.  Not very many students like him very much; he is the Math teacher and gives far too many tests and exercises.  He thinks he is so funny and even attempts his hand at match making, either with his co-workers or the students.  This is wrong on so many levels.

"Now that we're all back, let me..." he began telling us one of his stories again. Later he would continue with 'we are going to have an activity okay? Young ladies and gentlemen get your books'. I am waiting for him to utter those predictable words but he kept on continuing his story.

I turn to the sound of the door and discover a cute guy with messy golden brown hair. It suits him, but best of all is his sparkling blue eyes, I can't take my eyes off of it. I look up and down, taking in his outfit. He wore dark blue stonewash jeans, a plain white shirt but the sleeves are a light gray color. He had a backpack on his left shoulder and he was holding a scrap of paper in his right hand. I knew it had to be his schedule, the cream paper, the same as my own folded schedule in one of my books, I guess. I had been given my very own only a short time ago.

"Looks like here is our new student," Mr. Wilcox said to us and looked back to the handsome young man, "Go ahead and introduce yourself." He said to him.

"Good morning. I'm Dylan and it's nice to meet you all," he said.

Dylan? Dylan what? Dylan Allen? Oh God has answered my prayer. My heart raced as I realized the happiness I felt inside could be read all over my face. I was so excited and got carried away until Sarah shook me.

"Hey! Mr. Wilcox is asking who the seatmate of Dylan is," Sarah whispered. Ethan looked at me telling me as if I was crazy and looked back in front.

"Oh! Here Mr. Wilcox. Sorry," I said. What's the 'sorry' for? Giving him a hint that I wasn't listening to him? I lost my mind just hearing him say his name.

He pointed over at me. My heart raced faster as he walked towards me. I could hear the other girls murmuring. Maybe they were jealous that the new cute guy was about to become my seatmate.

"Hi," Dylan spoke and waved at me. "I'm Dylan Allen," he added as he took his seat beside me.

"I'm Madison Tyler and hello," I replied.

"Please welcome Mr. Allen to this class and be nice to him. He's new," Mr. Wilcox said, "Let's continue. Where did we stop?" he paused and said," Yeah. Right. We are going to have an activity ok? Young ladies and gentlemen get you books."

"As I expected," I told myself.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Oh, it's nothing," I replied as I unzip my back and reached for my Math book.

"Ok, go to page 8 and read the activity there silently and afterwards you have to do it by pairs ok. Are there any questions?" Mr. Wilcox said.

We did what he said, answered the activity by pairs. Dylan is my partner. And I'm so lucky. He wasn't that great but moderate. He does understand Math but not in an impressive way. But he's better than Ethan, that's for sure! I didn't let myself answer the entire set of questions though I could finish it in just 5 good minutes. I let him understood the topic and I think I did great. As soon as the bell rang we passed our papers.

I stood up, got my bag and went outside with Sarah and Ethan.

"Madison," a sweet voice called. I turned my back to see it was Dylan. It feels heaven. I smiled, and I knew for sure Sarah and Ethan saw it as Ethan gave me a death glare. Look who's jealous!

"Yes?" I asked him sweetly.

"Heading to English class?" He asked.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" I asked back.

"I saw your schedule this morning, it was on your Math book and it looks like we got all same classes," Dylan said.

"Really? That's great," I replied and looked to Sarah and Ethan so I could introduce them, "This is Sarah, my best friend, and Ethan, the jerk, you don't need to know him actually, it's a waste of time." I said as I laughed.

"Maybe you know already I'm Dylan and hi Sara, hi Ethan," he said as he handed his hand to Sarah and to Ethan. He shook both their hands. I was shocked, where did the formality come from? But I was still laughing at Ethan who looks so angry at me.

"Coincidence much?" Sarah said looking back and forth to me and Dylan.

"What?" I asked. What the heck is Sarah talking about?

"You two look like a couple, the only thing left to make it look like the two of you are dating is Dylan's hands wrapped around your shoulder," she said. I was confused. "Look at what you two are wearing."

I looked out what I was wearing and looked at Dylan's outfit. They were almost the same of color. Like we really did talk about it or something close. I was wearing a white tank top and gray cardigan my mom picked this morning paired with blue high heels and Dylan was wearing a plain white shirt but of the sleeves are of gray in color paired with his blue faded color sneakers.

After realizing at what we were both wearing. We laughed of course excluding the baby boy with a very angry face, Ethan.

"Could you all stop laughing and let's go to class before we know were late?" Ethan said angrily.

"Chill, were just having fun with our new friend," I told him.

"Yeah, he's right. We must go to English class before we all get late," Dylan agreed with Ethan.

We headed to English class. This time there was no seating arrangements and if Ethan had not gotten to the seat next to me before Dylan. Dylan would have chosen to sit beside me again.

English was quite boring today. I didn't listen to my teacher at all. Ethan was at my right and Sarah on the table next to me. Dylan was on the seat beside some nerd but when I try to glance at him, he would look right back at me and smile. He's so sweet.

---------------------------

I have classes tomorrow so I have to end it here, Hope you like it.

Please do leave a comment. :)