Chapter 1

This would be my first story, I'm only 15 (now 17). I'm excited but nervous on how this will go. Please do give comment either bad or good after reading this. I do accept bad comments, it would make me know what's wrong and what i've got to change. So Thanks for those who will read and comment. I hope you would enjoy. :)

2013 UPDATE: I will edit the whole book next year or once I get time. I realized how much errors, grammatical mostly, there are and would like to fix this. Also the mood of the characters also changes and jumps from being gullible to serious. Wish me luck on fixing this. I already have the draft of the future, just can't find the right way on sending them to college right away. XD

CHAPTER ONE

"Madison Tyler, wake up!" my mom, Lisa, yelled knocking at my locked door.

I looked at the alarm clock on my night stand; it was only seven in the morning. What the heck is wrong with her, calling me at this time in the morning? I rolled over, sat up, and rubbed my eyes as I stood up.  Stretching my body before opening the door.  In the hall way stood my mother, fully dressed.  She wore her favourite white ruffled top, a pair of black slacks and black high heels.  Her dark brown hair was tied up neatly as if she was going to work.  Her blue eyes were boring into me, as if she was trying to give me a message.  Like, don't you know what day it is?  I forced myself to smile as I passed by her ready to head down the stairs to have breakfast.

 "Honey, don't you know it's your first day of high school today?" she said as I placed one foot on the top step of the stairs.

God! How could I forget what today was? Today is supposed to be my first day in school as a seventh grader! I'm twelve and one of the top students in class especially in Mathematics and Science, a straight A student. Not once had I ever been late to class. I was not about to ruin my record, especially on my first day.  And it's still early, seven o'clock, I still have atleast an hour and a half to prepare myself 'cause school starts at nine. The school is just 10 minutes drive from home and as usual my mom is the one who's going to drop me off the school.

"I'm sorry, I forgot," I said honestly, "Mom, can you pick out the clothes I should wear for today? But not like that," I said, referring to the outfit she was wearing. She knew what I meant, she usually did.

I hurried down the stairs, selected a box of cereals, got a bowl and a spoon. Removing the cold milk from the huge refrigerator, I poured the milk on. I ate breakfast for about seven good minutes and headed back up the stairs to have myself ready for school. I gave myself a long warm shower time that I do deserve for being so tired going to Chicago and back here to California several times during summer break just because mom doesn't want me to be alone in our house, obviously because I'm only 12. I relaxed as the water sprinkled down my body and thought about what would happen this school year.

After half an hour on the shower, I wrapped my large white towel around my body, placing a light blue one around my hair.

 I exited my bathroom as soon as my mother called up the stairs. "Honey, get a move on. Ethan and Mrs. Adams will be leaving soon."

"Okay," I said. I had no idea what she was telling me.

"They'll leave without you." Mom added.

Ethan Adams is my bestfriend and neighbor. I wondered why mom stated they'd leave without me.

 No offense but I'm not used to having them here early in the morning especially with Linda over, Ethan's mom. Only Ethan comes here to play with me since we move here five years ago. Linda was nice, so nice that she treats me as her daughter but it was too much. Like one time I had sleepover with Ethan's house because mom was going to a conference in Chicago alone, Linda does ANYTHING just to get my attention. Every now and then she'd give me a knowing look telling me something that I have no idea about. Oh forget about it, it annoys me.