The Exorcism of (Y/n) (L/n)

Börja om från början

"Oh, boy." Jim groaned.

"It's not possible. With what relics? What magics?" Blinky asked as he shook the girl.

"Blinky!" Jim put a hand on his arm and he stopped. They went to the back of the room.

"Can you save (Y/n)?" Jim asked as Toby was flown into the bed and was now wrapped in the huge blanket.

"If the Eternal Night comes to pass-"

"Blinky, can you save (Y/n)?" Jim repeated.

"I cannot." Blinky said sadly.

"I think I know someone who can." Jim said.

Time skip
Strickler walked up the stairs to see everyone trying to grab Morgana and bring her back down to the floor. She was making thinks float around with her powers, and dodging everyone else.

"Morgana, in the flesh."

"Well, that flesh isn't hers, so if you would be so kind, do tell us how to get her out of that poor girl!" Blinky yelled as he tried to grab her but missed. Strickler reaches into his bag and brought out a skull that was glowing blue.

"Dim dock, Sa-tu lark." He brought the skull down, bringing the girl with it and knocking her out. Everything stopped moving and Toby was finally released from the blanket trap. Strickler put the skull back into the case and brought out a book.

"The book of Ga-Huel." Blinky said as he and Jim put (Y/n) back up.

"You were reluctant to dabble in dark magics. I fear now you are neck deep in it." Blinky said as Strickler held up the book in front of the girl.

"Traitorous impure! I made you!" Morgana said as the boys held her back. Strickler crouched down in front of her.

"How do we fix her?" Jim asked.

"Dealing in dark magics is never easy." Strickler answered as he leaned away as to not be bitten by Morgana.

"There is always a cost, though I fear we have no other choice. We all want to save (Y/n), don't we?" He asked and the boys looked at each other.

"Go on with it." Blinky said as Strickler stood up.

"Morgana is using her as a vessel, a puppet, a toehold into our plane of reality." Strickler said as he held up the book. Turns out, the book had scanned the girl and made a perfect image of her on both pages.

"But how? Here is the real (Y/n)?" Strickler asked as he shined a light at Morgana. She growled and Toby gasped.

"She doesn't have a shadow."

"No shadow?" Strickler asked. "Of course! The Skathe-Hrün! The Shadow Staff! It is a relic of Morgana."

"What are you trying to say?" Jim asked as Morgana snarled then jerked her head back. The staff came flying at her but Strickler caught it before it could impale the girl.

"Morgana is the Mistress of Shadows. She doesn't cast a shadow because she is a shadow. (Y/n)'s spirit is trapped in the space between worlds. The Shadow Realm!" He explained and she growled.

"How do we get her back?" Toby asked.

"There is only one way. Someone must find her spirit in the Shadow Realm and return it to her body. But we must do so quickly. The longer Morgana stays in her, the stronger the hold on (Y/n)." Strickler said and she laughed.

"You will never find her! You will meet your death first."

"I'll do it." Jim immediately said.

"Not alone, Jimbo. (Y/n)'s my friend too." Toby said.