Naruto x Sasuke x Reader

Your POV

“Hey, Y/N!! Can you sew my pants for me?” Naruto ran into my living room holding his pair of pants and apparently they're ripped in the middle.

I blushed and covered my face with my eyes. “Naruto!!! Why are you running around with nothing but your boxers?!”

“Because my pants are ripped. Please sew them for me, Y/N-chan!” he shoved the pants into my hands.

“Ugh fine.” It's not like I could say no. He'd keep begging me until I agreed anyway. “How did your pants even get ripped anyway?”

He rubbed the back of his head.  “Well you see, I was training with Kakashi sensei, and while we were sparing I sorta got my pants ripped......”

I smiled. “Ironic”

I finished closing the hole and gave him his pants back. “Your taking this way easier than I thought you would, Y/N. Sakura always makes it sound like a big deal...”

Sasuke's POV

I went over to Y/N's house to ask her for a favor. I opened the door only to see Naruto pulling his pants on and saying, “Sakura always makes it sound like a big deal...”

..... They were fucking.

I started to walk out. ,“I'll come back later.....”

But Y/N stopped me. “No no no!!! It's not what you think, Sasuke.”

“Huh, what are you guys talking about? I just wanted Y/N to fix my pants for me.”

“Ok Naruto. Now get out. I need to ask Y/N something in private.”

“Okii!”

Naruto's POV

I got kicked out of Y/N's house because her and Sasuke need to talk about “Something private.”

Those jerks. I wonder what was so dirty that they needed to be private about it. I'll find out and use it against them! Yeah that's what I'll do.

But wait Y/N's my friend....

“Sasuke? Are you sure you wanna do this?”

“Yes I'm sure. Now take off your pants.”

I busted the open. “Hold up!!! You guys are going to do something fun without me?!”

Y/N blushed. “Naruto, we didn't think you'd be into that kind of stuff. That's why we didn't tell you.”

Sasuke started to taunt me. “Not into? More like he can't handle it.”

“What the hell do you mean? I can totally handle it!!!” Just who does this guy think he is?!

“Okay than prove it. Come give Y/N some back shots.”

Sasuke, walking around like he's the toughest guy around here. I'll show him. I took my pants off and took out my cock. Y/N was already in doggy style so I came over and slid my cock into her. She let out a loud moan as I watched my member slide in and out of her. “Oh Naruto, that feels so good. Just keep going-”

“You know Y/N, I can always have my shadow clone replace Sasuke.”

“As if.” Sasuke unbuckled his pants and aligned his cock in front of Y/N's mouth.

“Your cock is so wet, Sasuke. Did seeing Naruto fuck me turn you on so much?” Y/N teased.

“Shut up and suck this.” he ordered.

Y/N obeyed and suck Sasuke off while I was hitting her from the back.

Sasuke kept bouncing his dick up and down. “Ah fuck yes. You like this uchiha dick don't you, you little closet whore.”

“You like this Uzumaki cock even more.” I grabbed her ass and starting going at a rough pace.

“You feel so good, taking our cocks. Your such a needy little slut aren't you?” Sasuke kept thrusting his hips until he came in Y/N's mouth and she swallowed like a good girl.