45 - Celebration.

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung?" Jimin asks as some vague memories are playing in his head.

"Oh thank God! At least you remember my name." Jimin rolls his eyes at the drama queen but smiles at his childhood best friend.

"But seriously, where have you been? You just disappeared in thin air and no one knew anything about you." Taehyung asks a bit worriedly.

"Long story. I'll tell you some other time cause we have to catch up on a lot of things." Jimin replies with a smile and pats his friend.

Taehyung's eyes land on Rosé and he smiles widely. "Hello there, beautiful." She smiles back at him, now remembering Jimin's playboy's best friend.

He opens his arm wide and walks towards Rosé to hug her but before he can, Jimin pulls Rosé towards him and pushes a girl that was standing beside them, towards Taehyung's direction.

Rosé stifles a laugh at what Jimin did and the oblivious Taehyung hugging that girl. Jimin wraps his arm around her waist pulling her close, even though he knows Taehyung doesn't have bad intentions he just can't help but be possessive when it comes to his Rose.

"Have I grown tall or have you grown small?" Taehyung laughs and pulls away only for his smile to fade away.

"J-Jennie." He stutters out and looks anywhere but her while she's fuming, her right eye twitching in anger.

He looks at the couple who snicker at him, he glares at Jimin for doing this to him.

"H-Hi, Jennie. You look beau-I mean nice." He could have called said beautiful but he didn't want to die young.

He looks around for help, "Oh hey, Jungkookie!" He excuses himself even if he didn't see Jungkook here, he needs to get out of here before she rips his hair and leaves him bald.

He shudders at the thought.

Jimin shakes his head at his friend, they have always been like this. Taehyung loves to tease her and he finds her anger amusing.

He is one weird guy.

"Jennie?" It was like the name clicked something in Rosé's mind and she calls out to the girl who is throwing profanities at the taller boy who is running away for his dear life.

The said girl turns around and a gummy smile appears on her face, seeing this Rosé remembers her high school friend. She, Jimin, Jennie, and Taehyung was friends back then.

"Rosé! Oh my God, how have you been? I thought I wouldn't be able to meet you!" She hugs her and Rosé returns the hug with a smile on her face.

"Congratulations on the engagement! I can't believe that you both are still together." Jennie congrats on them because yes, it's their engagement party.

"I can't believe it too." Rosé says and looks at Jimin while he was already looking at her with a soft smile on his face.

The two friends catch up with each other and exchange numbers. Jennie excuses herself and Jimin's mom walks up to them.

Jimin quickly stands beside Rosé as a shield, as if she's here to hurt her.

"Congratulations to you both. I'm happy for you two." She smiles and Rosé returns it but Jimin doesn't.

"Thanks!" She nudges Jimin and he finally looks at his mother and mumbles thanks.

Ever since his mother come clean to them, Jimin has been holding a grudge against her, though it should be Rosé who should be holding a grudge she didn't.

She's actually thankful for his mother because she could have chosen to ignore her in their first encounter, but she didn't. She gave Rosé a place to live in and how can she not be thankful for her for getting them back together.

And she knows that Jimin can't stay angry at his mother for so long, he'll come around but he needs time for now.

Just like that, other guests congrats them on their engagement and they were ecstatic to have stepped up in their relationship.

___________________________________

Rosé stands by the balcony in their room. It was nighttime, the moonlight was cascading down on her face, making her glow as if she was an angel.

Jimin comes back from showering while towel-drying his hair. He looks around for his fiancé and sees the door that leads to the balcony was open.

Rosé was busy in her own world when suddenly two strong arms wrap around her waist and a head was placed on her shoulder. A smile breaks onto her face and she closes her eyes in content and leans against him.

"What are you thinking?" He whispers, not wanting to break the sweet moment.

"About you."

"And would you like to enlighten me why were you thinking about me?" He asks, a smirk on his face.

"That how much you annoy me and how I have to deal with your stupidity. What will you do without me." She sighs dramatically just to tease him.

He pouts, "You're so cruel." He says and hugs her tightly, clinging to her more.

She shrugs her shoulders playfully.

"I've been thinking about something too." He suddenly says and she turns her head to look at him. She raises an eyebrow at him questionably.

"I can't wait to start a family with you."

This makes Rosé turn fully red and she looks straight, not being able to look at him after he said that.

I can't wait too.

-The End-

___________________________________

Hello guys!

So, this is the last chapter. 😭

I can't believe I actually finished a story. 🤧

I will miss writing this story. 🙁

I may or may not write the epilogue.

What do you guys think about the ending?

I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.