29 - Drown.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

She was standing near the pool inside his house, gawking at the fact that he had a pool inside his house this whole time but near bothered to inform her about it.

But she shrugs it off because she can't swim.

She nears the pool, deciding to just dip her feet in it and enjoy the sunny day.

Suddenly, she feels someone put their hands on her back and push her with full force causing her to gasp and flail her arms around, trying to gain her balance.

But she couldn't.

A loud splash was heard and Jimin was laughing his ass off at his girlfriend's reaction.

He tumbles to the floor while laughing hard and pointing his finger at her.

He was busy laughing that he didn't notice her failed attempts to reach the surface so she could call for his help.

Her eyes were stinging because she wasn't used to it, her lungs filling with water making her feel like they would combust from the lack of oxygen. Her throat tightened and soon she couldn't breathe anymore, making her body fall limp in the pool.

Meanwhile, Jimin gradually calms down from his laughter and stands up, brushing off his shorts in case they got dirty.

When he doesn't see any movement from her, he frowns, "Hey, come out now!" He says loudly so she can hear it.

"It's not funny anymore, come out!" He says as loudly as he can. The feeling of nervousness develops in the pit of his stomach and that's when he remembers something which almost makes his heart stop beating.

Shit! She can't swim!

Without any second thought, he jumps into the pool. He swims under the water surface and sees her limp body floating underwater.

He wraps one arm around her shoulder while the other under her knees. He rapidly swings his legs and reaches the surface of the water while taking a huge gasp of air.

He looks at her, her body limps in his arms, her head hanging off his arm.

It was truly a painful sight for him.

It's all my fault.

If it wasn't for his stupidity, she wouldn't have been like this.

He reaches the edge and with all his might he lifts her body and places it on the floor. He quickly lifts his body from the pool and rushes out of it, and towards her body.

He taps her cheek, "H-Hey, hey, wake up." His voice cracking, fear building in his body. He brings his fingers close to her nose and he couldn't feel any blow of her breaths.