37 - Destruction.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

My heart dropped, the whole living room was a mess, everything around here was broken and scattered on the floor. It's like a hurricane came here and destroyed everything.

Jimin.

I carefully walk through these shreds, "JIMIN!" I yell out his name worriedly.

Did someone break into our house?

But I locked the door so how did it all happen.

I hear footsteps thudding down the stairs and towards the living room, my heart was beating erratically in anticipation and fear.

When he came in view, I release a huge breath of relief but when his condition catches my eye I was left stunned.

He was breathing heavily, his hair tangled in a mess, bloodshot eyes staring at me intensely that it made a shiver run down my spine. His knuckles were bruised and there were small cut marks on his arm too.

Don't tell me he did all of this.

I just stand frozen at my place, completely bewildered by this situation.

"Jimin..." I call out to him in shock and that's all it took for him to stomp his way towards me.

He won't hurt me, right?

Before I know it, he pulls me in his arms and wraps his arm around me tightly as if I would run away from any moment.

I close my eyes, his scent filling my nostrils melting my body into a muddle in his arms.

Suddenly, I hear sniffles.

"Jimin?!" My eyes widen and I try to pull away from his embrace to see if my suspicions are right but he won't let me. He didn't budge a bit.

He places his head on my shoulder and soon I feel something wet on it.

He is crying.

I hug him back to give him some comfort, my heart is aching to see him like this. I want to take away whatever pain he is feeling. He once said he doesn't cry and seeing him cry for the first time hurts so much.

"I-I thought you l-left me." He chokes out and my eyes widen as I put all pieces together.

"No Jimin, why would I do that?" My heart broke at his sobs, my own eyes tearing up but I won't cry, I have to stay strong for him.

"Y-You have all the r-reasons to leave me." I frown and again tried to look at his face but he won't let me.

I guess he doesn't want me to see him crying.

"I promised you that I won't leave you, only then if you want me to." Suddenly, his body went rigid, he grabs my shoulders and pulls away a bit.

He shakes his head vigorously, "No, no! I-I don't want you to leave, I can't even imagine my life without you." He says, eyes desperate.

The last sentence he said catches me off guard but I feel warm and I don't think I'd ever feel lonely anymore.

My eyes tear up in happiness.

"I also can't imagine myself without you," I tell him and it's the truth, I've never felt this comfortable and confident with anyone. I can be whoever I want with him and I know he won't judge me.

I wipe his tears and he brings me into his arm, where I belong.

___________________________________

I was bandaging his cuts and to my surprise, he didn't flinch, there was so a sign of uncomfortableness in his body. He just kept staring at me as if he looked away for a second, I'd be gone.

After tending to his wounds, we both have cleaned the mess which took a lot of time because it was hard to get Jimin away from me. The whole time he kept clinging to me and when I asked him to help me, he whined and I glared.

As a result; he silently helped me.

Currently, I'm in the kitchen trying to cook something for us but this big baby won't stop clinging to me.

"Jimin, for God's sake please let go so I can cook properly." It's the third I'm saying this to him and every time I get the same reply.

Silence.

I sigh and stir the sauce while he's back hugging me with his chin on my shoulder.

"At least help me a little," I say because I can really use some help.

He nods against my shoulder and I thought he would unwrap himself from me but I was wrong.

Instead, he grabs my hand and starts stirring the sauce.

"Jimin-ah," I whine and I can see him smiling slightly from my shoulder. Feeling happy that he finally smiled, I just let him be.

I couldn't help the smile that adorned my face because he looks so cute that I want to squeeze his cheeks.

I would do anything to see him happy.

___________________________________

Hello guys. Aren't I an angel for these constant updates? 😇

They have finally made up!

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.