25 - Bittersweet.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

When their lips touched, a shock wave went down their spines growing goosebumps on their skin.

Rosé slowly closed her eyes and responded to him by molding her lips against his, trying to match his pace as passionately as he was.

Seeing that she kissed him back, his hold tightens around her waist, wanting her as close as possible. He tilts his head a bit to deepen the kiss, the movement of his lips was careful and slow like he was taking all of his time to see how tender her lips taste.

Rosé couldn't help but melt at his gentleness. Whenever he treats her gently, her weak heart can't help but to give in to her desires and become submissive against him.

Feeling confident, she moves her hand and places them on his chest, and slowly moves them up to his shoulder.

Rosé grasps the fabric on his shoulder and clutch on it tightly. Butterflies wild in her stomach, heart pounding against her chest.

The impact of his lips against hers was making her dizzy. Her knees felt wobbly so she wraps her arms around his neck for support.

Oh, how heavenly her lips felt against his.

Both of them were drowned in a fantasy of their tale where no one could stop them, no one to judge, no one could hate them. It was just them; Jimin and Rosé.

The little ounce of control he had on himself was slowly slipping away from him. He was giving in to his desires, drowning in the pit of the darkness.

He pushes her against the wall, hands grabbing the back of her thighs making her wrap her legs around his waist.

Rosé gasps at his action, her arms tightening around his neck instinctively and Jimin didn't hesitate to take advantage of this situation.

Soon it was getting hard to breath for Rosé but Jimin didn't seem to be phased at all. She taps his shoulder but he wouldn't budge. When the shortage of oxygen was increasing, she started slapping his shoulder which finally made him snap out of his reverie.

They pull apart, breathing heavily, both of their minds are in a haze. Jimin opens his eyes and realizes the position they are in.

Rosé wasn't looking at him which worried Jimin because she keeps looking down. He slowly puts her down and in her dazed state she stumbles a bit and he grabs her waist to balance her.

I shouldn't have kissed her without her permission.

The regrets start to kick in as he takes a step back when he's sure she can stand on her own.

This causes Rosé to look up and he finally looks at her red face, her lips pursed in shyness as she looks down after the sudden eye contact.

She wasn't angry, she was just being shy.

His lips twitched at her reaction but then his eyes darken on her red swollen lips, her chest heaving up and down, her submissive stance.

He took a step closer to her, eyes hooded, mind dazed as if he's possessed.

Stop!

He halted in his steps, clenching his jaw and first to control himself from jumping on her.

Why does she affect me like this?

Rosé shyly tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and looks up only to find his hardened expression which confused her.

He took a step back then another and she would be lying if she said it didn't hurt because he's running away from her. Again.

He turned around and before he could leave, her words stopped him in his track, "Why do you keep running away?" The sadness in her voice didn't go unnoticed by him.

"It's—It's none of your business." He tried to sound flat and was about to walk out of her room when she grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Why is it not my business, huh?! You're the one who always involves me yet you don't take responsibility for it!" Her voice was louder than usual because she was angry at this point.

"Park Jimin, look at me! Oh wait, why would you, you're a coward wh—" he abruptly turns around, startling her a bit.

"If you're that desperate then I have no problem showing how responsible I am." He started walking towards her as her eyes widened when he removed his shirt.

"W-What? t-that's not what I me-mean—" she was cut off by him grabbing her arm and dragging her towards her bed, and throwing her on it.

Her panic rose and she dragged herself up through her elbows on the bed, "J-Jimin, don't you d-dare!" She said with the small ounce of confidence she had left.

He grabbed her ankles and dragged her down which made her yelp in surprise. He crawled on top of her, his face blank which made her more scared.

She was on the verge of crying, "J-Jimin, p-please don't." He moved his face closer and she clutched her eyes tightly, tilting her head away from him as a few tears escaped her eyes.

"This would have happened if I didn't stop myself." He whispered in her ear and she finally lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She slowly opened her eyes and look towards him to see his normal expression.

He touched her cheek which made her flinch which didn't go unnoticed by him but he continue to wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, I just got angry at your words and almost lose control....again." He genuinely apologized because he didn't like seeing her cry.

He never thought it would hurt him this much to see her cry, especially because of him.

"I have a fucked up brain which sometimes gets even hard for me to control it. You don't have to accept my apology right away, you don't even have to forgive me, just know that it wasn't my intention to make you cry."

Her lips wobbled and she tried hard to control her tears but a tear betrayed and slipped out of her eye.

He laid on his side and pulled her against his chest, stocking her hair while his other arm caressed her back. Her tears wouldn't stop flowing.

She was crying because she felt bad for him, for his condition. She was crying because of what he did earlier, it scared her. She was crying at the situation she has gotten herself.

He drives her crazy, he's the one who breaks her yet he comes back to mend those broken pieces of her weak heart.

What does all of this make us?

___________________________________

Hello guys, another update!

I'm so so so sorry for the late update.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Jimin is confusing himself and our poor Rosé.

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.